Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a great speech. Just listen to the libturds this morning. Their brains are boiling over. I love it!

Your boy just took a shit and fell back in it.

The media covers him saying that's not my own shit on my pants... even though it clearly is.

I feel bad for Melania. She seems like a vapid, mindless girl, who married for money. But she didn't want to give the speech, and was pushed into it. So she decided to add some words that inspired her and she thought she could change it and make it her own.

Did she google first lady convention speech and then copy paste without reading who said it?

I don't see what doesn't exist.
She could have read Michelle's entire speech and you wouldn't see it. That's the point.

No matter how desperately you try to spin it, douche bag, her speech wasn't plagiarized. a few sentences that sound similar isn't plagiarism.
Yeah, sure. It was just pure coincidence that two paragraphs of her speech were almost verbatim What Michelle Obama said 8 years ago.

seems to me that you dems should be flattered that Melania and Michelle share some of the same views.

This is much ado about nothing, no one is going to change their vote because of this.
Of course no one is going to change their vote over this. No one really gives a shit about this. The funniest part is how the moronic right is acting like she didn't plagiarize Michelle.

I love the way McRacist jumped in all huffy with denials, because the speech plagiarized was not just a FLOTUS from the despised "team", but a black FLOTUS ----- and then was proven wrong. :lmao:

SHE NEEDS TO PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND APOLOGIZE FOR THE BLATANT PLAGIARIZING OF MICHELLE'S 2008 SPEECH!!
hey Sparky...

"Your word is your bond" is a quote that has been repeated in many political speeches for several generations.

Maybe Michelle Obama owes someone an apology?

Of course not.

Of course you don't see it.
I don't see what doesn't exist.
She could have read Michelle's entire speech and you wouldn't see it. That's the point.

No matter how desperately you try to spin it, douche bag, her speech wasn't plagiarized. a few sentences that sound similar isn't plagiarism.
Yeah, sure. It was just pure coincidence that two paragraphs of her speech were almost verbatim What Michelle Obama said 8 years ago.

seems to me that you dems should be flattered that Melania and Michelle share some of the same views.

This is much ado about nothing, no one is going to change their vote because of this.
Yes, the Right is that desperate to elect Trump.

It's nice that you liberals discover all of these little details all on your own.......that way nobody would accuse you all of being part of a collective.
It's called paying attention to detail...something the Drumpf campaign fails at.
if you were paying attention to detail you would have not cared as to weather or not Hillary was indicted. Based on the fact that the FBI found her to be grossly careless with sensitive, classified and some top secret information, You would have simply said "she does not have the JUDGEMENT to be president"

But you didn't. You said "See? She was found to be innocent"

So don't talk to me about paying attention to detail.
Thank you Jarhead What about the argument that other people have been penalized or fired for compromising security. What about the claims that hackers into Clinton emails also compromised the secure emails of other officials she corresponded with, so this not only affected American security but other people as well.

Ugh, sometimes I get so tired with pawning this dumbfuck..
Don't you sassy?

It's nice that you liberals discover all of these little details all on your own.......that way nobody would accuse you all of being part of a collective.
It's called paying attention to detail...something the Drumpf campaign fails at.

Like, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?

That "my word is my bond" phrase rings hollow with the Obama's

It was a great speech. Just listen to the libturds this morning. Their brains are boiling over. I love it!

Your boy just took a shit and fell back in it.

The media covers him saying that's not my own shit on my pants... even though it clearly is.

I feel bad for Melania. She seems like a vapid, mindless girl, who married for money. But she didn't want to give the speech, and was pushed into it. So she decided to add some words that inspired her and she thought she could change it and make it her own.

Did she google first lady convention speech and then copy paste without reading who said it?
You talk shit. Shit is all you have, girl. You fool nobody. Now go change your filthy tampon.

The plagiarism is no biggie. Shit happens, idiots steal...what's funnier are the Trump cultists trying to defend it.

--- and then doing a complete 180 in the same post: "waaah, she did not steal it!!! But if she did.... she's 'hot'".

shoot-foot.gif

That, and of course trying desperately to change the subject to whatever Joe Biden wrote back in 1822.
And you are not.

I thought the Wasilla Hillbillies were bad enough - but holy shit this is much worse...

Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

Fake tits. Fake speech. Fake book. Fake wealth. Fake accomplishments. Fake university.
Hatin on rich beautiful people...the basest of all jealousy. Just burns you up, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back