Not open for further replies.
Right on the top of that webpage from CNN:

Melania Trump Plagarizes Michelle Obama speech

You're a liar...the transcript that was there originally VANISHED....GFY. :fu:
Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com

Thanks Tom Horn and hazlnut
Jarhead I did find this paragraph in TH's link to the transcript:
==================
And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children -- and all children in this nation -- to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.
--------------------

The fact that the wording and sentences are in the SAME ORDER
are what gives it away.

Either this is "not a coincidence" or someone doctored the transcript to make this argument.

The media is in full blown attack mode Palinizing Melania Trump. They will not let up unless we have and interruption in the news cycle like another Baton Rouge situation perpetrated by our homegrown ISIS Jihadist, the American negro.

Nahhj..fat black chicks are the best...ass for days ....big ole floppy tits......and instead of peanut butter um you just use grape soda.......wink wink
I'm not interested in your sexual preferences. You can have all the fat Black chicks you like. Love is love. I'm commenting on what a skank Trumps wife is.

I'm commenting on the current first lady.....fat black women that like chilling, Cuz they like that ass play
The current first lady is out of your league like forever and you never had a chance. Besides she isnt the one trying to get into the WH. She has already accomplished that feat.....twice.

Nah she's easy.....I sweet talk her with some America hate and the bring out a watermelon
.....I am hitting that...
Keep dreaming. She isnt like that ho you pay for every Sat night. :laugh:

Yeah she is, evert inevitable I see her she just has me bring the salt....mmmmmmmm

It's the fat chick Obama married
Obama is married to a Black Queen and current FLOTUS. I didnt know he had a fat side chick named Moochie. I need some proof.
You finally said something right.. Tranny Mooch is a Queen LOL
You like trannies name Mooch? Can you stay on topic? Where are you coming up with all these different women and cross dressers? You must lead a strange sex life.
LOL Mooch is the topic and you were the one who called shim a Queen Bwhahaha
No. The topic is that Melania is a whore and trying to be a FLOTUS and she is stealing the current beautiful Black Queen FlOTUS speech. If you dont believe me look at the OP.

She got more class than big lips mooch.

Michelle Obama 2008:
And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them.

And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children— and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

The section of Trump’s speech, as transcribed by Quartz:

From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily life. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that their only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Question: Are they stupid, or do they just think their supporters are stupid?

Apparently the Trump team was either stupid or careless not to check this speech, or they would have caught this and prevented a huge debacle.

Maybe it's all a divine trick to get everyone reading the literal transcript of Michelle Obama's speech,
so they would see the context behind her words and what she meant by being proud for the first time.

Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.

trump_3599957a-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

It was good for the presidency

Uh OH! Obama plagarized Deval Patrick.

America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
You know that thinking she's the new First Lady is actually you exhibiting delusions on the forum, right?
Bend over and say ahhhhh .. now cry some more LMAO

LIBEROIDALS on official meltdown already and it's just one speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melania RULEZ!
You're exhibiting delusions yet you think I'm the one suffering a meltdown.

:eusa_doh:
You and your cop killin crew are all on official meltdown LOL
Drools the idiot who thinks Melania Trump is the new First Lady.

:eusa_doh:

You mean drools at the new First Lady

:) She's sooo beautiful.. Now put up Mooch's ape mug beside her LOL
No. shes really not beautiful. she looks like a cheap skank with too much makeup. If I put up a apes picture next to her there wouldnt be much difference.
roflmao You wish.. Moochelle Obama is literally the only person I've ever seen that could pass for a gorilla in a wig. It's a fact.
No. i would never wish anyone looked like a skank or an ape. Who is Moochelle? Is she related to the POTUS?

Are you getting all teary eyed over the Mooch, your "Queen?"
Can you tell me who this Mooch is?

Yeah She's an America hating gorilla in the mist......married to Barack obama

Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.

trump_3599957a-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

:) She's sooo beautiful.. Now put up Mooch's ape mug beside her LOL
melania-trump-michelle-obama-680x365.jpg

Is mooch taking a shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back