Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
"appears to"??? She lifted phrases she liked. They no doubt showed her First Lady speeches to give her an idea what they're like. She liked some of Michele's so much she said "OOOHHH I want to say that." And she did. Why the staff let her, is another question.
What this really signifies to me is a reminder that none of these people, Trump, Hillary, Obama, etc. actually write their own speeches. They are puppets mouthing words someone else who was smarter and better at mass hypnotism wrote for them.

No. shes really not beautiful. she looks like a cheap skank with too much makeup. If I put up a apes picture next to her there wouldnt be much difference.
roflmao You wish.. Moochelle Obama is literally the only person I've ever seen that could pass for a gorilla in a wig. It's a fact.
No. i would never wish anyone looked like a skank or an ape. Who is Moochelle? Is she related to the POTUS?

Are you getting all teary eyed over the Mooch, your "Queen?"
Can you tell me who this Mooch is?

Yeah She's an America hating gorilla in the mist......married to Barack obama
Thank you for being very clear for us.

Why is it so hard for them to just fess up and admit someone screwed up?

Even if Melania wrote it in herself, they could still throw a jr. staffer under the bus.

Maybe Trump is cutting the poor person a check right now.

Oops, a video of Melania taken before the speech where she claims she wrote most of the speech herself has surfaced. Trump campaign says it was written by speech writers. Looks like Melania could be a liar just like her husband.

Maybe she needed inspiration from someone who could speak English as well as her...since it is her 5th language......mooch has ebonics and.....

Uh OH! Obama plagarized Deval Patrick.

Yes he did...no excuses here. See how easy it is?

The similarity in what Michelle and Melania said is immaterial.

What reallly bugs the Progs is that Melania has always been proud of being an American, thinks it's a privilege, and repudiates the Communism under which she lived as a child. Hence, the quick Journolist spin campaign to create a focus on the generic pablum.

The media is in full blown attack mode Palinizing Melania Trump. They will not let up unless we have and interruption in the news cycle like another Baton Rouge situation perpetrated by our homegrown ISIS Jihadist, the American negro.

And who among the other RW'ers here disagree with the above?

None, I'm guessing.

Donald has bragged that he and Melania have never had so much as a disagreement in all the time they have known each other.

All that changed last night. Whatcha wanna bet they had a doozy last night over that plagiarism thingy?

Your thoughts?

Michelle Obama 2008:
And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them.

And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children— and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

The section of Trump’s speech, as transcribed by Quartz:

From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily life. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that their only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Question: Are they stupid, or do they just think their supporters are stupid?

Apparently the Trump team was either stupid or careless not to check this speech, or they would have caught this and prevented a huge debacle.

Maybe it's all a divine trick to get everyone reading the literal transcript of Michelle Obama's speech,
so they would see the context behind her words and what she meant by being proud for the first time.

Emily-----very very careless.

Uh OH! Obama plagarized Deval Patrick.

Yes he did...no excuses here. See how easy it is?

The similarity in what Michelle and Melania said is immaterial.

What reallly bugs the Progs is that Melania has always been proud of being an American, thinks it's a privilege, and repudiates the Communism under which she lived as a child. Hence, the quick Journolist spin campaign to create a focus on the generic pablum.

Ah, there you have it the new American dream. To be born hot enough to someday become a creepy old man's trophy wife. Bonanza!!!

Of course it was a great speech. It was one of Michelle's best.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

I hope you are Trump's campaign adviser. No similarity??? Deny! Deny! Deny!

Trump goes down if he denies any similarity.
Denial is the GOP theme for 2016.

We're not quite democrat level.......dam you do this shit alot

Ah, there you have it the new American dream. To be born hot enough to someday become a creepy old man's trophy wife. Bonanza!!!
If this is the best the commie left can come up with, Melania Trump will be the First Lady of the United States.

To be fair, she was under a lot of pressure after Donald rejected her first draft:

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Oopsie. I'm betting same Telepromter operator both times.

It's just shocking. Who the fuck told her this would be a good idea? I didn't know the RNC could be this dumb.

I'm betting it was --- this guy.

taxi-andy-kaufman.jpg
:biggrin:

maybe rnc thought peopole never attention her speech .because of her boobs:biggrin:

I'm sure many a plastic surgeon was admiring the quality of the handiwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back