Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is in full blown attack mode Palinizing Melania Trump. They will not let up unless we have and interruption in the news cycle like another Baton Rouge situation perpetrated by our homegrown ISIS Jihadist, the American negro.

This guy, with his posting history, not to mention his avatar, is crying like a baby with a poopy diaper over a bit of criticism of Melania Trump.

What could be funnier?

Uh OH! Obama plagarized Deval Patrick.

Yes he did...no excuses here. See how easy it is?

The similarity in what Michelle and Melania said is immaterial.

What reallly bugs the Progs is that Melania has always been proud of being an American, thinks it's a privilege, and repudiates the Communism under which she lived as a child. Hence, the quick Journolist spin campaign to create a focus on the generic pablum.

Right. Like Trump's version of pride in America -

that America can only be a great nation if he's president of it.

Wel, it sure as fuck isn't under black Obama is it? Hell, even mooch isn't proud of it.

Can you imagine if Michelle did this?
What the Trump camp did was throw the Trumps under the bus and the irony of it all, they're all too fuckin stupid to know it. You got callers in today on the Washington Journal, all praising a speech this mop recited as being marvelous....knowing full well it was someone else's words..but that the ignorance of Trumps base.
You watch too much morning joe asswipe. You need to get out more!

Donald has bragged that he and Melania have never had so much as a disagreement in all the time they have known each other.

All that changed last night. Whatcha wanna bet they had a doozy last night over that plagiarism thingy?

Your thoughts?

I don't think in the grand scheme of things that any sane person would care. It's a perspective first lady.

You are right. You didn't write Michelle's speech. If you did you could file a legitimate lawsuit this morning. You have nothing to gain by calling it a theft.

Michelle is a dem and their property is fair game. I get it.

I've never voted for a democrat, but then I've never stolen from one either.

It's dumb to say the speech was plagerized. She used two lines as far as I know but that's all the hateful left can see. No, Trump isn't going to be angry over it, it's silly. The left wing cares nothing about Hillary's lies and incompetence but get worked up over shit like this. It's called perspective.

So now stealing is a left/right issue? And again with the "left" thing? Why is that? Because as someone who writes I happened to notice something so obvious?

Just how is it I am a "liberal" and never once in my life voted for a democrat? You are a moron.
I don't think you can read. Here, try again:

"It's dumb to say the speech was plagerized. She used two lines as far as I know but that's all the hateful left can see. No, Trump isn't going to be angry over it, it's silly. The left wing cares nothing about Hillary's lies and incompetence but get worked up over shit like this. It's called perspective."

It was obviously plagiarized. So obvious, all the members of Trump's campaign staff are denying they had any part in writing it.

33a5m5g.jpg

Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. Why are you even concerned about the breasts of Melania Trump? She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent). She's the wife of a candidate running for public office and she was there to give a speech about politics.

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - breast augmentations are her business.

Third and finally, why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by Bulldog here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - poor grammar and sentence structure, hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.

Uh OH! Obama plagarized Deval Patrick.

Yes he did...no excuses here. See how easy it is?

The similarity in what Michelle and Melania said is immaterial.

What reallly bugs the Progs is that Melania has always been proud of being an American, thinks it's a privilege, and repudiates the Communism under which she lived as a child. Hence, the quick Journolist spin campaign to create a focus on the generic pablum.

Ah, there you have it the new American dream. To be born hot enough to someday become a creepy old man's trophy wife. Bonanza!!!

Actually it's been around....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back