Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's dumb to say the speech was plagerized. She used two lines as far as I know but that's all the hateful left can see. No, Trump isn't going to be angry over it, it's silly. The left wing cares nothing about Hillary's lies and incompetence but get worked up over shit like this. It's called perspective.

To be fair, she was under a lot of pressure after Donald rejected her first draft:

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Well played!!!

The media is in full blown attack mode Palinizing Melania Trump. They will not let up unless we have and interruption in the news cycle like another Baton Rouge situation perpetrated by our homegrown ISIS Jihadist, the American negro.

Gee,

White people having to rummage through a black woman's speech to find good ideas they can steal...

...what the hell kind of white supremacism is THAT??!!

Donald has bragged that he and Melania have never had so much as a disagreement in all the time they have known each other.

All that changed last night. Whatcha wanna bet they had a doozy last night over that plagiarism thingy?

Your thoughts?

they could TURN IT AROUND------here is a response---from rosie to melania-----"I heard the speech of michelle---and was STRUCK with the few lines written by her speech writers that SO ACCURATELY described my own experience" -------then she could stick out her tongue at Michelle

Uh OH! Obama plagarized Deval Patrick.

Yes he did...no excuses here. See how easy it is?

The similarity in what Michelle and Melania said is immaterial.

What reallly bugs the Progs is that Melania has always been proud of being an American, thinks it's a privilege, and repudiates the Communism under which she lived as a child. Hence, the quick Journolist spin campaign to create a focus on the generic pablum.

Right. Like Trump's version of pride in America -

that America can only be a great nation if he's president of it.

You leftie trolls got nothin'. Keep up the FAIL. :biggrin:
Exactly, if we're discussing the Trumps...you bet, we got nothing...nothing in the head, the brain or elsewhere...they're completely void of nothing but hot fuckin hair...kudos for callin it

It's dumb to say the speech was plagerized. She used two lines as far as I know but that's all the hateful left can see. No, Trump isn't going to be angry over it, it's silly. The left wing cares nothing about Hillary's lies and incompetence but get worked up over shit like this. It's called perspective.

So now stealing is a left/right issue? And again with the "left" thing? Why is that? Because as someone who writes I happened to notice something so obvious?

Just how is it I am a "liberal" and never once in my life voted for a democrat? You are a moron.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.
White women been stealing from black women forever...like what the fuck else is new

Donald has bragged that he and Melania have never had so much as a disagreement in all the time they have known each other.

All that changed last night. Whatcha wanna bet they had a doozy last night over that plagiarism thingy?

Your thoughts?

I don't think in the grand scheme of things that any sane person would care. It's a perspective first lady.

:crybaby:ROFLMAO For all of you liberoidal fruitbats melting down over Melania. :) It eats the left alive. All of their women look like ugly lardassed truck drivers who moonlight as TooWongFoo on steroids. Just ask Bodey..

Can you imagine if Michelle did this?
What the Trump camp did was throw the Trumps under the bus and the irony of it all, they're all too fuckin stupid to know it. You got callers in today on the Washington Journal, all praising a speech this mop recited as being marvelous....knowing full well it was someone else's words..but that the ignorance of Trumps base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back