Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melania Trump Plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama
Mrs. Trump appears to have lifted two paragraphs almost verbatim from Mrs. Obama.

If this isn't a slap in the face of Trumps ignorant base, nothing is and I mean nothing. This man, is so immune to critizism and just out and out lies, that his campaign deliberately and with intent, not only shitted all over Obama's wife by stealing her speech, they also sent a message to their loyal base, NOTHING ORIGINAL OR NEW WILL EVER COME FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE TRUMP CAMP AND YOU LOYAL IGNORANT SUCKERS WILL LIKE IT!!

Its almost like abusing the elderly, this camp...really sad!!
This is your big complaint? Tell us the truth, how much of this crap did you get off the fax machine in the basement?

They refuse to take ownership for lifting chunks of her speech from Michelle Obama.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
But in your usual fashion of unequal scholarship you say nothing if barry lifts words from Deval Patrick

So you admit it was plagorized.

What's plagorize?

tyroneweaver
Maybe hazlnut "need to appologize" for her whole subject line plagiarizing Ebonics?

I guess Melanie is a threat to Hillary.

The plagiarism is no biggie. Shit happens, idiots steal...what's funnier are the Trump cultists trying to defend it.

--- and then doing a complete 180 in the same post: "waaah, she did not steal it!!! But if she did.... she's 'hot'".

shoot-foot.gif

That, and of course trying desperately to change the subject to whatever Joe Biden wrote back in 1822.

Melania Trump Plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama
Mrs. Trump appears to have lifted two paragraphs almost verbatim from Mrs. Obama.

If this isn't a slap in the face of Trumps ignorant base, nothing is and I mean nothing. This man, is so immune to critizism and just out and out lies, that his campaign deliberately and with intent, not only shitted all over Obama's wife by stealing her speech, they also sent a message to their loyal base, NOTHING ORIGINAL OR NEW WILL EVER COME FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE TRUMP CAMP AND YOU LOYAL IGNORANT SUCKERS WILL LIKE IT!!

Its almost like abusing the elderly, this camp...really sad!!
This is your big complaint? Tell us the truth, how much of this crap did you get off the fax machine in the basement?
I personally could give a rats fuck about the bitches speech, I just wish the Trump camp cared enough to address the mindless to give them something new, some fresh ideas, anything to counter the reality that the man doesn't care. But if you fools find this okay, who the fuck am I to care.....love her, fuck her, do what ever the fuck you like with the Trumps.

It's nice that you liberals discover all of these little details all on your own.......that way nobody would accuse you all of being part of a collective.
It's called paying attention to detail...something the Drumpf campaign fails at.
if you were paying attention to detail you would have not cared as to weather or not Hillary was indicted. Based on the fact that the FBI found her to be grossly careless with sensitive, classified and some top secret information, You would have simply said "she does not have the JUDGEMENT to be president"

But you didn't. You said "See? She was found to be innocent"

So don't talk to me about paying attention to detail.

SHE NEEDS TO PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND APOLOGIZE FOR THE BLATANT PLAGIARIZING OF MICHELLE'S 2008 SPEECH!!

They refuse to take ownership for lifting chunks of her speech from Michelle Obama.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
But in your usual fashion of unequal scholarship you say nothing if barry lifts words from Deval Patrick

So you admit it was plagorized.

What's plagorize?

tyroneweaver
Maybe hazlnut "need to appologize" for her whole subject line plagiarizing Ebonics?

I guess Melanie is a threat to Hillary.

No not even the FBI or justice system is a threat to Hillary.

The only battle I see going on is between Trump supporters, anti Trump and anti Hillary. All the pro Hillary have it made and have no battle to fight since the media, D party machine, and legal system is all pro Clinton.

tyroneweaver

Jesus Christ. 50 threads on this national emergency already? You libturds are getting your marching orders from somewhere. Some of you are payed, that much is obvious.

You know mascale, much as I try to avoid your threads for some reason I'm drawn to them. Like a moth to a flame.

But I finally figured out the attraction. Who you reminded me of. I finally nailed it down. You are like our very own USMB SNL version of Miss Emily Litella.

:lol:

radner.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

20?? WTF are you talking about.....

She said she wrote it.

FACT: It was copies word for word...

This will last the next two news cycles and is a major embarrassment.

Who gives a fuck.

Obviously most on the Right don't care.

Oopsie. I'm betting same Teleprompter operator both times.

The Ironic thing is the Wingnuts jeered when Michelle said them and cheered when the Mail Order Bride From Hell said them.

They always were a gullible sort.

correct, the dems have been proven to be very gullible, why else would you elect an incompetent traitor twice.

What was the alternative again?

:eusa_doh:

Context, m'boy --- context.

And note the X --- that word doesn't mean the 'beauty' thing where Rump does his next-wife cattle call.

Damn nigga, you must be racist as fuck. This shit happens all the time.
Do you think Michelle created that line? LOL
Happens all the time my black ass......if this was liberals, you morons would be slinging shit all over the place. Everybody's a gotdamn racist if they call you morons out, get the fuck outta here, your too fuckin stupid to talk to.
Liberal media attack machine out in force. Mrs. Trump is so beautiful nobody will care. None issue. She did a great job last night. Great legal immigrant story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back