Uh-oh! Terrible news for Hillary in new poll

...Voters are not stupid enough to elect a Republican president You won't see one for a generation
Hmmmmm... that's pretty arrogant thinking, given the loss of the House in 2010 and the loss of the Senate in 2014...

The problem for Republicans is they do not start the electoral process even with the Democrats. They start out having to win two of every three electoral votes in swing states. It is tough for Republicans to break 270 while it is difficult for Dems to drop below 310
If you discount fraud it will be a cake walk.

...Seriously folks......Hillary really did something bad this time Trust us
This time (Benghazi, Email Server, Foundation Revenue Sources, Influence Peddling) the record is a little more out in the open.

Each week brings something new for the Democratic National Committee to cringe over.

I just don't know if your girl can withstand the assault that's coming.

I imagine

Just think of the nonstop congressional investigations she will face
The public will provide a collective yawn......just like all the other times
You may be right.

In any event, I think we're about to find out.

...Voters are not stupid enough to elect a Republican president You won't see one for a generation
Hmmmmm... that's pretty arrogant thinking, given the loss of the House in 2010 and the loss of the Senate in 2014...

The problem for Republicans is they do not start the electoral process even with the Democrats. They start out having to win two of every three electoral votes in swing states. It is tough for Republicans to break 270 while it is difficult for Dems to drop below 310
A little more gerrymandering may be in order, to dilute the vote of the (cough ) (cough) "urban" Plebs.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
So is this thread just another lame excuse on attacking Hillary...
The RW have spent more time attacking Hillary than actually telling us what is great with their chosen candidate...

I think America got it a while back... America knows the Hard Right are full of sh*t... They have spent 6.5 years attacking Obama who has cut the deficit in half and heavily reduced unemployment.

Middle of the road America doesn't blame Obama for Washington problems, he blames congress...

So you RW keep on making up this crap and vomiting it out... This is nothing but shows how pathetic you're argument has descended...

Actually since the GOP depend heavily on the vote and this is a ageist argument... Keep it up you idiots you are actively insulting your core vote...

LOL.......wait until she hits the debates....

There is some truth to that.
Obama obliterated Hillary in several debates.
One of the best lines in a debate that shows just how her checkered history can and will hurt her - Obama - "while I was on the streets everyday witnessing the people hurt by Reagan's policies, and fighting those policies then and in the senate...you were sitting on the board of Walmart"
BAM!!!!!
Her past provides a battleship full of fodder for whoever runs against her.

The RW have spent more time attacking Hillary than actually telling us what is great with their chosen candidate...

I think America got it a while back... America knows the Hard Right are full of sh*t... They have spent 6.5 years attacking Obama who has cut the deficit in half and heavily reduced unemployment.

Middle of the road America doesn't blame Obama for Washington problems, he blames congress...

So you RW keep on making up this crap and vomiting it out... This is nothing but shows how pathetic you're argument has descended...

Actually since the GOP depend heavily on the vote and this is a ageist argument... Keep it up you idiots you are actively insulting your core vote...
We dont need an excuse to attack Hillary. Her history of lying, cheating, bribery, and self dealing are apparent.

I suggest you review the 2014 mid-terms. Anyone who doesn't think it was about Obama and Democrat leadership is in serious denial. Hope&Change has flown and no one wants to follow up with Hillary who has nothing but populist platitudes to follow.

I suggest you review the 2014 mid-terms. Anyone who doesn't think it was about Obama and Democrat leadership is in serious denial. Hope&Change has flown and no one wants to follow up with Hillary who has nothing but populist platitudes to follow.

The party in the White House almost always loses the mid-term.
You could look it up.

What would be news would be that party winning the mid-term.
It's what we do. With two parties near clones of each other it's the closest we can come to an illusion of "balance".

LOL.......wait until she hits the debates....

There is some truth to that.
Obama obliterated Hillary in several debates.
One of the best lines in a debate that shows just how her checkered history can and will hurt her - Obama - "while I was on the streets everyday witnessing the people hurt by Reagan's policies, and fighting those policies then and in the senate...you were sitting on the board of Walmart"
BAM!!!!!
Her past provides a battleship full of fodder for whoever runs against her.

Check your history. Hillary won a fair few debates...

We dont need an excuse to attack Hillary. Her history of lying, cheating, bribery, and self dealing are apparent.

Nothing positive just negative attacks..

Fraud? Just stink'n fraud?

What happened to murder?

Fraud? Just stink'n fraud?

What happened to murder?

Mrs. Clinton will win in 2016. No mainstream reporter will ask her a tough question about anything. They didn't in 2008, either. They just fell all over themselves worshiping Obama, leading to his election. Although Adolph Hitler running as a Democrat could have defeated Mother Theresa running as a Republican in 2008.

The mega banks support Mrs. Clinton. The newspapers and television support Mrs. Clinton. The intolerant jihadists of the left support Mrs. Clinton. She will win.

Start looking for 2024.

Mrs. Clinton will win in 2016. No mainstream reporter will ask her a tough question about anything. They didn't in 2008, either. They just fell all over themselves worshiping Obama, leading to his election. Although Adolph Hitler running as a Democrat could have defeated Mother Theresa running as a Republican in 2008.

The mega banks support Mrs. Clinton. The newspapers and television support Mrs. Clinton. The intolerant jihadists of the left support Mrs. Clinton. She will win.

Start looking for 2024.

Pheh...a Democrat Adolph Hitler would capture minimum 90% of party votes in any year.
Democrats unanimously dismissed "email gate" and all facets of it. Unless someone produces a video of her butchering children and eating them - Democrats will overwhelmingly vote for her regardless of just about anything.
I would confidently wager that at maximum only 10% of Democrats would vote Republican for any reason.
And vice versa.

i wonder who will fill in for Hillary during the debates. will she call in sick and send in Joe Biden or Charlie Crisp to fill in to debate Ted Cruz?

Forum List

Back