Uh-oh! Terrible news for Hillary in new poll

like i mentioned in another thread, I will be looking forward to her debates with Ted Cruz, and being wired up to a lie detector for all three debates.
Good god

Hillary debating Captain Creepy?

It would be like Nixon all over again
Hillary is ethically challenged like Nixon, true. I wonder if she'll sweat under the lights like him.

Ethically challenged according to the rightwing nut jobs

How many Benghazi investigations now? Eleven?

Hillary is old?

That is the best you got?
No... Shrillary and Bubba are widely perceived to be corrupt... and America is a little tired of Democrats and Executive Orders and Dynasties.

Both Bill and Hillary have very high favorability ratings........unless all your news comes from the rightwing media
Yes, there is, indeed, such a thing as a Like-able Thief, isn't there?

Doesn't detract from the perception, nor its likely accuracy.

Hillary is old?

No... Shrillary and Bubba are widely perceived to be corrupt... and America is a little tired of Democrats and Executive Orders and Dynasties.

Both Bill and Hillary have very high favorability ratings........unless all your news comes from the rightwing media

And this is because both are money machines. Both Jeb and Hillary are the darlings of corporate America.

They will crush all those who oppose them.
America doesn't need another reinforcing round of Political Family Dynasty -building... time to move aside and give others a chance.

"
How long will it take for Democrats to realize that Hillary Clinton is terrible candidate who will lead them to disaster in 2016? That is the key question that most of them are unable to face as the former first lady and disastrous secretary of state rides momentum (and her potential opponents’ fear of her retribution) toward the nomination. Once she is nominated in late July, 2016, they will be stuck with her, an act of God being the only out. So they have a year to think it over.

I will leave aside her terrible track record, her inability to speak extemporaneously without committing gaffes, her unappealing screech when excited, her inner arrogance and anger, and the ethical compromises as SecState that led her to destroy the email evidence that could have either exonerated or convicted her. What is of concern here is some terrible polling results over something she can do nothing about."

"Blog Uh-oh Terrible news for Hillary in new poll

WE tried to tell you.
As long as she doesn't drool during the debates the press will say she won. All she has to do is show up. The questions the press will prepare for her will be catered to her interests and put everyone else on the defensive.

I'd prefer some other Democrats for the job, but she'd do if need be.
And that's the trouble... ya'll have nobody else warmin' up in the bullpen... the Dems are a One Trick Ponly this time around.
What difference does it make to have so many candidates running when they're all saying the same thing and pandering to the same constituents?
Dynasty versus Dynasty-busting?

We don't need to elect someone from a family who has already "had a turn".

At the very least, let's not make ourselves a party to the establishing of a visible Ruling Class.

Or shall we just toss in the towel and set up a monarchy and dukedoms and earldoms and all that?

Perhaps it's not too late to get the Brits to take us back.

Not.

Hillary has no personality, just like Obama, and she also needs cue cards for her speeches, none of the leading GOP candidates need a teleprompter, cause if they did, it would be all over the news!

You're comparing Clinton to a two time winner and saying it's a bad thing?
The utter FOOLISHNESS of these RW jackasses knows no bounds.

if left wingers like Maxinne Waters and Shelia Jackson Lee are so much smarter than the likes of Ted Cruz and Scott Walker, they why wont they go on live cable news programs and answer candid questions? same with the highly intelligent likes of Senati
Hillary has no personality, just like Obama, and she also needs cue cards for her speeches, none of the leading GOP candidates need a teleprompter, cause if they did, it would be all over the news!

You're comparing Clinton to a two time winner and saying it's a bad thing?
The utter FOOLISHNESS of these RW jackasses knows no bounds.
Right up there with LW jackasses, I'm sure.
and if the left wing thinks they are so much smarter than Ted Cruz/Walker/Rand, then why do they never go on any of the cable news programs ready to answer any candid questions? I dont recall the likes of Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee, Stuart Smalley and Henry Johnson ever going on a live/recorded Fox Program.

I'd prefer some other Democrats for the job, but she'd do if need be.
And that's the trouble... ya'll have nobody else warmin' up in the bullpen... the Dems are a One Trick Ponly this time around.
What difference does it make to have so many candidates running when they're all saying the same thing and pandering to the same constituents?
Dynasty versus Dynasty-busting?

We don't need to elect someone from a family who has already "had a turn".

At the very least, let's not make ourselves a party to the establishing of a visible Ruling Class.

Or shall we just toss in the towel and set up a monarchy and dukedoms and earldoms and all that?

Perhaps it's not too late to get the Brits to take us back.

Not.
I see you haven't answered the question.

Hillary is old?

Rightwing media has been trying to pin something on Hillary for twenty years......crying wolf helping you much?

like i mentioned in another thread, I will be looking forward to her debates with Ted Cruz, and being wired up to a lie detector for all three debates.
Good god

Hillary is ethically challenged like Nixon, true. I wonder if she'll sweat under the lights like him.

LOL! No, she didnt sell her services as SecState to corporations and foreign governments. No sirree! Just a coincidence Bill got paid 750K for a speech in Kazakhstan, a place he had previously had zero interest in.

Hillary is old?

Rightwing media has been trying to pin something on Hillary for twenty years......crying wolf helping you much?
LOL! Hillary and Bill have been the Bonnie and Clyde of the American political scene for 20 years. Useful idiots like you have enabled them.
Why isnt the Justice Dept looking ito these serious allegations?

Good god

LOL! No, she didnt sell her services as SecState to corporations and foreign governments. No sirree! Just a coincidence Bill got paid 750K for a speech in Kazakhstan, a place he had previously had zero interest in.

More rightwing conspiracy theories....Kazakstan?

Heavy shit

Hillary is old?

LOL! Hillary and Bill have been the Bonnie and Clyde of the American political scene for 20 years. Useful idiots like you have enabled them.

Bonnie and Clyde?

Giving up on Hitler and Eva already?

Good god

Heavy shit
Are you disputing that Bill got paid $750K for a speech in Kazakhstan?
Are you disputing that Kazakhstan had important business that needed the US?
Are you disputing that Hillary as SecState made the decisions that Kazakhstan was looking for?
Do you dispute there actually is such a place?

Bonnie and Clyde?

I'd say that hadnt killed enough people, or that Hitler had far more principle than Bill and Hillary ever had. But whatever.

Good god

Heavy shit
Are you disputing that Bill got paid $750K for a speech in Kazakhstan?
Are you disputing that Kazakhstan had important business that needed the US?
Are you disputing that Hillary as SecState made the decisions that Kazakhstan was looking for?
Do you dispute there actually is such a place?

As a former US president, Bill gets a shitload of money wherever he speaks.

Your Kazakhstan conspiracy theories are pathetic....but then again, you ARE the Rabbi

Bonnie and Clyde?

I'd say that hadnt killed enough people, or that Hitler had far more principle than Bill and Hillary ever had. But whatever.

Winner, winner chicken dinner

Rabbi being Rabbi

Remember that photo of Brian Williams standing next to Abe Lincoln and his guards? Was Hillary also on the scene deleting emails in a near-by tent?

Forum List

Back