Uh-oh! Terrible news for Hillary in new poll

ummmmmm .... this is 2015.

It's not an election year until 2016.

:itsok:

Great point Pogo, Hillary was considered a lock to win the Presidency in 2007 for the 2008 elections. We all saw how that turned out.

Remember when Michlle Bachman had it locked up and then Herman Cain and then Newt Gingrich and then Rick Santorum and then.....who did they end up with? That's right some washed up asshole few wanted to see in the white house.

Hillary is old?

That is the best you got?

The best the left has is she is female.

Eh, and electable. The right is working that part out.

If a democrat is going to win, you know Wall St. is going to love her. She will keep the OWS at bay. She will ensure Republicans control of the House and the Senate for a long time.

She will raise so much corporate and Wall St. Money, she will owe them for along time.

Her constant lying has already caused other nations not trust her.

Then Bill will have more time to spend with his girlfriends and as we know by history, she will "stand by her man."

And then you have all the lesser of two evil Democrats, holding their noses and voting for her. That should piss off Obama, you know he and the Clintons don't care for each other.

Funny how age is not an issue like it was for Reagan, Dole and McCain.

If she is going to continue to be a coward, then how will she get the independants to vote for her when she wont take questions from anyone? well maybe her pet gerbils.

Independents seem to want her to run.
I don't. You keep dragging that heavy assed brush around, lady. Isn't your arm tired YET? :lol:

(Teasin' ya)

It was a poll. I think the poll clearly states my point and whether you agree with it or not is on you.
:chillpill:
I see you don't have wry humor. Noted.

Well she has shipping container full of baggage and skeletons in her closet. Big donors usually run in fear from either from either of those things, maybe that's what sank her in 2008.

you guys wouldn't be going bonkers or bat poop crazy.... over Hillary if she had no chance to win big... and you know it....

you'd be begging for her to be the Dem candidate if you really thought she would lose, no?

I want the person that will invest big in infrastructure, science, r&d, while promoting educational reform and last but not least pro-law enforcement.

I'd love it if this person did a Kennedy for Mars!!! Promising a landing before 2025!!!!

Fuck cut, slash and fuck!!! Time to dream big or America will be swapped off the world stage as a joke1

you guys wouldn't be going bonkers or bat poop crazy.... over Hillary if she had no chance to win big... and you know it....

you'd be begging for her to be the Dem candidate if you really thought she would lose, no?

She'll win against cut, slash and fuck but she may want to become a little more pro-law enforcement. People in the center don't like seeing cities being burnt down and really hate it when a political party is supporting it.

Sorry, Care4all. I do not want her in there in any way, shape or form. BUT...I would take her over Palin.

Sorry, Care4all. I do not want her in there in any way, shape or form. BUT...I would take her over Palin.

As much as I hate her and her social beliefs. I'd take her over anyone that would cut infrastructure, science and r&d funding...I love our science institutions and I'll be damned if I help to destroy them.

We're a world power in science because of them and hurting them means hurting this country.

As much as I hate her and her social beliefs. I'd take her over anyone that would cut infrastructure, science and r&d funding...I love our science institutions and I'll be damned if I help to destroy them.

We're a world power in science because of them and hurting them means hurting this country.
Take who? Palin or Hillary?

Take who? Palin or Hillary?

Who ever that doesn't cut, slash and burn!!! I'll vote Hillary if she doesn't keep up with the dumb ass cuts.

Palin is too fucking stupid to do anything.....bad or good.

Last edited:
That the Left has lined up behind Hillary is indicative of their lack of any morals whatsoever. The prima facie evidence is she sold her office as SecState in exchange for bribes from companies and foreign governments. Why anyone thinks she would be even competent much less honest much less effective is beyond me.

That the Left has lined up behind Hillary is indicative of their lack of any morals whatsoever. The prima facie evidence is she sold her office as SecState in exchange for bribes from companies and foreign governments. Why anyone thinks she would be even competent much less honest much less effective is beyond me.

Obama being elected has changed everything from here on out.

It just doesn't matter anymore

-Geaux

If she gets another tummy ache she may come up missing for 30 days again. And it wasn't for the lap band surgery, that is blatantly obvious

-Geaux

-Geaux
It was actually Bill who changed everything. He was caught red handed lying and instead of doing the honorable thing and resigning he refused. A new low in Democrat behavior.

-Geaux
It was actually Bill who changed everything. He was caught red handed lying and instead of doing the honorable thing and resigning he refused. A new low in Democrat behavior.

Then the senate should of voted to remove him, and they didn't

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
They wimped out. He was still popular but the evidence was overwhelming. They were complicit. Had they removed him we never would have gotten Obama, at least not in this form.

-Geaux

-Geaux
They wimped out. He was still popular but the evidence was overwhelming. They were complicit. Had they removed him we never would have gotten Obama, at least not in this form.

King of off topic but.... I really believe America is racist in that if Obama was more white, or white period, he would of been impeached by now. That is fact. But the government knows that Baltimore and Furgeson would look like a picnic if they did

-Geaux

Forum List

Back