Uh-oh! Terrible news for Hillary in new poll

Hillary has no personality, just like Obama, and she also needs cue cards for her speeches, none of the leading GOP candidates need a teleprompter, cause if they did, it would be all over the news!

You're comparing Clinton to a two time winner and saying it's a bad thing?

If she is going to continue to be a coward, then how will she get the independants to vote for her when she wont take questions from anyone? well maybe her pet gerbils.

As for their destruction, that is assured regardless.

I agree. All the more reason to seek a better democrat. Gilibrand, Granholm, even Booker.
Who? Oh right, names no one knows. Yeah, pass, thanks all the same.

There are more ways to attain recognition these days than ever before. They just need to get ideas out there on the social media. If they are willing.
Ideas? What nation do you live in? Mine stopped believing in those decades ago. Now we just want a little peace and quiet, and something like sane politics for a change.

As for their destruction, that is assured regardless.

I agree. All the more reason to seek a better democrat. Gilibrand, Granholm, even Booker.
Who? Oh right, names no one knows. Yeah, pass, thanks all the same.

There are more ways to attain recognition these days than ever before. They just need to get ideas out there on the social media. If they are willing.
Ideas? What nation do you live in? Mine stopped believing in those decades ago. Now we just want a little peace and quiet, and something like sane politics for a change.

Ok, at least semi-original takes on sound bites.

If she is going to continue to be a coward, then how will she get the independants to vote for her when she wont take questions from anyone? well maybe her pet gerbils.

Independents seem to want her to run.
I don't. You keep dragging that heavy assed brush around, lady. Isn't your arm tired YET? :lol:

(Teasin' ya)

It was a poll. I think the poll clearly states my point and whether you agree with it or not is on you.

ummmmmm .... this is 2015.

It's not an election year until 2016.

:itsok:

Great point Pogo, Hillary was considered a lock to win the Presidency in 2007 for the 2008 elections. We all saw how that turned out.

"
How long will it take for Democrats to realize that Hillary Clinton is terrible candidate who will lead them to disaster in 2016? That is the key question that most of them are unable to face as the former first lady and disastrous secretary of state rides momentum (and her potential opponents’ fear of her retribution) toward the nomination. Once she is nominated in late July, 2016, they will be stuck with her, an act of God being the only out. So they have a year to think it over.

I will leave aside her terrible track record, her inability to speak extemporaneously without committing gaffes, her unappealing screech when excited, her inner arrogance and anger, and the ethical compromises as SecState that led her to destroy the email evidence that could have either exonerated or convicted her. What is of concern here is some terrible polling results over something she can do nothing about."

"Blog Uh-oh Terrible news for Hillary in new poll

WE tried to tell you.

And you know all this because you are a concerned democrat? Thanks for the update Sparky. :lol:

Forum List

Back