UH OH! We could be in real trouble!

and a new strain just in time for the opening of the country next year if we make it through this the forced vaccines are coming/next.
This is how we are controlled the fear factor virus lock down will become the normal -- You will hear " Rolling lock downs" if you don't know what it is you can look it up and or live it then you'l know what we told you wasn't a fake ass lie bahahah.

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

US UNIVERSITIES CREATING SOCIAL CREDIT CORONAVIRUS SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
App will generate “personal risk scores” and determine the need “for quarantine and decontamination.”
View attachment 332352

Can you see that's what they will be going through too watch and see lmfao.. It's starting you ushould hear what I just heard about a new virus its goinng after the kids now.
Dude, there's going to be something from now until forever. fk them, I'm going to have fun with meme's that's all I can say. what a fking bunch of losers. really

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
4 AM

Scientists have identified a new strain of the coronavirus that has become dominant worldwide and appears to be more contagious than the versions that spread in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new study led by scientists at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
The new strain appeared in February in Europe, migrated quickly to the East Coast of the United States and has been the dominant strain across the world since mid-March, the scientists wrote.
In addition to spreading faster, it may make people vulnerable to a second infection after a first bout with the disease, the report warned.

The 33-page report was posted Thursday on BioRxiv, a website that researchers use to share their work before it is peer reviewed, an effort to speed up collaborations with scientists working on COVID-19 vaccines or treatments. That research has been largely based on the genetic sequence of earlier strains and might not be effective against the new one.

We could be in big trouble! those infected may not offer herd immunity.

And a vaccine may not be as effective as hoped!

Read the full article here:

Been hearing this for weeks. Just another sign of trumps mishandling closing down incoming corona traffic. Did not read your link yet as had heard, but have also heard this is the strain that had such devastating effect on Italy. If it is the same, it accounts for the devastating effect on east coast, but since most severe and highest number of cases has been on east coast, hopefully this is where the herd immunity may come from. Doubt I postulated anything that hasn't occurred to you, as you seem to often be ahead on your reading sources.

There is no such thing as mishandling anything with this virus Putzy. You're talking as if it can be stopped....it cannot be stopped. It will run though the entire world population at some point and then maybe two or three times more.
You will be singing politics out your ass right up till the time you croak in your bedroom from virulent pneumatic symptoms swearing up and down that it has to do with an election or with Russian collusion......

JO
Not me. I always knew your collusion crap was just misdirection. I knew it could not be stopped after the haf-assed job trump did with stopping inbound flights. Doubt if I get it, unless that was what I got in February, flying to ski vacation. Was nasty trying to ski and sleep above 10,000 ft. Three of us developed some time of flu while there and all lived through it, before there was testing available, but all were in excellent physical condition, X-military or active military having been vaccinated extensively and repeatedly for a wide variety of things, due to overseas assignment. Thanks for paying us to stay in shape! :cool:
Show us one country that stopped the virus.
no virus has ever been stopped. EVER

When infowars tells yah though its fake news.........

View attachment 332333

View attachment 332334

WE TOLD YOU ALL ALONG THIS IS TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED DURING AND AFTER 911 the bad part we will not return to normal when they call this virus off.

I TOLD YOU ALL FOR WEEKS WAVE 2 WAS COMING AND THIS TIME PPL WILL be ...
They have always known about the second strain FOX news reported this a month ago

It is NOT a SECOND STRAIN. we are talking about a SECOND WAVE-------

THERE ARE OVER 40 STRAINS NOW AND THAT WAS LAST MONTH......it mutates everyone has had this and we've had it for 10 yrs this is a BIO weapon and now it's coming for your kids hwo far they go owho knows but as long as it makes you weak OBEY and get in line that's all that matters.

and a new strain just in time for the opening of the country next year if we make it through this the forced vaccines are coming/next.
This is how we are controlled the fear factor virus lock down will become the normal -- You will hear " Rolling lock downs" if you don't know what it is you can look it up and or live it then you'l know what we told you wasn't a fake ass lie bahahah.

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

App will generate “personal risk scores” and determine the need “for quarantine and decontamination.”
View attachment 332352

Can you see that's what they will be going through too watch and see lmfao.. It's starting you ushould hear what I just heard about a new virus its goinng after the kids now.
Dude, there's going to be something from now until forever. fk the,/ I'm going to have fun with meme's that's all I can say. what a fking bunch of losers. really

This bs attacking the kids they are going to use the VIRUS as the cause.
Im talking about this the MSM hasn't picked up what's happening to kids yet a caller in the UK said shit is happening over there now too with JUST THE KIDS NOT ADULTS> ( this news out today)

These MEMES are saying it all bahah.

Last edited:

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

View attachment 332352

Dude, there's going to be something from now until forever. fk the,/ I'm going to have fun with meme's that's all I can say. what a fking bunch of losers. really

I get thati but they are releasing this bs attacking the kids they are going to use the VIRUS as the cause.
Im talking about this the MSM hasn't picked up what's happening to kids yet a caller in the UK said shit is happening over there now too with JUST THE KIDS NOT ADULTS> ( this news out today)

So then I was saying above I think they might uuse this kid virus now as a nnew attack--- The other one did not work we are coming out and we are going back to work shopping etc........ now that all is slowing being lefted and ppl's fears have cooled down as they aren't listening. they must REIN their HERD back in --- this might be what it is......

Just a though that it could be or might be.

15 NYC Kids Hospitalized With Rare Coronavirus-Linked Disease

Oh and not only the UK US too.

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

View attachment 332352

I get thati but they are releasing this bs attacking the kids they are going to use the VIRUS as the cause.
well we've had roe vs wade for some time. millions of babies died.

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

View attachment 332352

well we've had roe vs wade for some time. millions of babies died.

True True and half the dim wits think she had an abortion and she didn't.

Hey you should see this link i'll post it on ur message side because here wouldn't be good this should make normal ppl want to puke...

May 5, 2020
4 AM

Scientists have identified a new strain of the coronavirus that has become dominant worldwide and appears to be more contagious than the versions that spread in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new study led by scientists at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
The new strain appeared in February in Europe, migrated quickly to the East Coast of the United States and has been the dominant strain across the world since mid-March, the scientists wrote.
In addition to spreading faster, it may make people vulnerable to a second infection after a first bout with the disease, the report warned.

The 33-page report was posted Thursday on BioRxiv, a website that researchers use to share their work before it is peer reviewed, an effort to speed up collaborations with scientists working on COVID-19 vaccines or treatments. That research has been largely based on the genetic sequence of earlier strains and might not be effective against the new one.

Is this Trump’s fault too?

In a way it is. Trump's intent to open up the country will get people moving around our nation and spreading this new iteration of virus. Not that you will believe this, but Trump only cares about himself, not you, not me, not anyone other than Donald Trump.

May 5, 2020
4 AM

In a way it is. Trump's intent to open up the country will get people moving around our nation and spreading this new iteration of virus. Not that you will believe this, but Trump only cares about himself, not you, not me, not anyone other than Donald Trump.
Typical. Dumb. Assed. DemonRat Response.

May 5, 2020
4 AM

Been hearing this for weeks. Just another sign of trumps mishandling closing down incoming corona traffic. Did not read your link yet as had heard, but have also heard this is the strain that had such devastating effect on Italy. If it is the same, it accounts for the devastating effect on east coast, but since most severe and highest number of cases has been on east coast, hopefully this is where the herd immunity may come from. Doubt I postulated anything that hasn't occurred to you, as you seem to often be ahead on your reading sources.

There is no such thing as mishandling anything with this virus Putzy. You're talking as if it can be stopped....it cannot be stopped. It will run though the entire world population at some point and then maybe two or three times more.
You will be singing politics out your ass right up till the time you croak in your bedroom from virulent pneumatic symptoms swearing up and down that it has to do with an election or with Russian collusion......

JO
Not me. I always knew your collusion crap was just misdirection. I knew it could not be stopped after the haf-assed job trump did with stopping inbound flights. Doubt if I get it, unless that was what I got in February, flying to ski vacation. Was nasty trying to ski and sleep above 10,000 ft. Three of us developed some time of flu while there and all lived through it, before there was testing available, but all were in excellent physical condition, X-military or active military having been vaccinated extensively and repeatedly for a wide variety of things, due to overseas assignment. Thanks for paying us to stay in shape! :cool:
Show us one country that stopped the virus.
no virus has ever been stopped. EVER

Ever heard of Polio?

May 5, 2020
4 AM

I was totally correct, I wrote: "Not that you will believe this". See how much I've learned about you. Providing false hope has put too many of our citizens in harms way.

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

View attachment 332352

There is no virus going after the kids. What's going after the kids is living locked in their homes without sunlight, fresh air or an opportunity to move growing muscles. The lockdown is killing children.

May 5, 2020
4 AM

Yeah...we could have closed down all access to China and Chinese goods in one day and...{fill in the blanks}.

May 5, 2020
4 AM

so what? we were in a lock down and still it moved around. what's your point?

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

View attachment 332352

There is no virus going after the kids. What's going after the kids is living locked in their homes without sunlight, fresh air or an opportunity to move growing muscles. The lockdown is killing children.
there you go, the stay in home ordered created this. blame the governors now.

May 5, 2020
4 AM

I was totally correct, I wrote: "Not that you will believe this". See how much I've learned about you. Providing false hope has put too many of our citizens in harms way.
dude, you've never been correct. and you are not even on the field to be correct now. Name what it is you think you got right though so I can laugh.

May 5, 2020
4 AM

I read the article, there are a lot of 'ifs' in it, presumptions, 'possibles', etc. But then what does one expect from the LaTimes?

THEY IS COMIN FOR U. LOL

View attachment 332352

there you go, the stay in home ordered created this. blame the governors now.
It is really the governor's fault. They put children in what amounts to solitary confinement in "the hole".

May 5, 2020
4 AM

^ ' We could be in big trouble! those infected may not offer herd immunity. '

AzogtheDefiler is gonna go into overtime having to spin this.

Forum List

Back