UK: 97% of Moscow army is in Ukraine

Did Putin attack anyone in the west?

Putin Invaded Ukraine with the intent of forcing that country back into Putin's Dream of the old Soviet Empire. Ukraine is a Free, Independent and Democratic Country. Russia is a Dictatorship under the control of former Colonel in the KGB.

The United States help a Free, Independent and Democratic Country from dictatorial invasion.

Since when you hate Democracy.......never mind you are MAGA MAGGOT.

Putin Invaded Ukraine with the intent of forcing that country back into Putin's Dream of the old Soviet Empire. Ukraine is a Free, Independent and Democratic Country. Russia is a Dictatorship under the control of former Colonel in the KGB.
Nice neocon narrative.....Where's your evidence?
The United States help a Free, Independent and Democratic Country from dictatorial invasion.

Since when you hate Democracy.......never mind you are MAGA MAGGOT.

Ukraine is a stone dictatorship and Tenpercentskyy is corrupt as fuck.....Your "democracy" bullshit is...well....bullshit.

Sounds like a weak answer or reason. Got to be way more than in order to commit to war wouldn't you think ?

Putin had no reason to invade Ukraine. There was no overt threat by that country. It was a case of naked aggression pure and simple. Putin had dreams of restoring the Communist Soviet Empire. He thought Ukraine would be easy pickings, he did not count on Ukraine fighting back or Zelensky being a strong President being will to be strong leader he has turned out to be.

There's more to it than that. Fighting aggression from Russia sends a signal to any other would-be thugs out there that attempting to take over countries by military force is not tolerated and will not be successful.

i.e. China
At this point and time, uhhh that sort of opinion is a very weak one now. If anything it's teaching China the strengths and weaknesses of it's own adversaries in the world. Everything that is going on is a learning process, and nation's are paying super close attention to the usage of equipment, tactics, plans, intelligence gathering technique's and abilities.

Sounds like a weak answer or reason. Got to be way more than in order to commit to war wouldn't you think ?
Dictators start conflicts because they are bored and want to bump up the nationalism. Russians adore their former despots for conquering big chunks of territory. Putin wants to be lying there next to Lenin after he dies.

Putin had no reason to invade Ukraine.
He doesn't want Ukraine joining NATO and deploying nukes on his doorstep....That's a big reason.
There was no overt threat by that country. It was a case of naked aggression pure and simple. Putin had dreams of restoring the Communist Soviet Empire.
You have zero evidence for that neocon narrative.
He thought Ukraine would be easy pickings, he did not count on Ukraine fighting back or Zelensky being a strong President being will to be strong leader he has turned out to be.
Fuck Tenpercentskyy....He's a crook and a despot.

Putin had no reason to invade Ukraine. There was no overt threat by that country. It was a case of naked aggression pure and simple. Putin had dreams of restoring the Communist Soviet Empire. He thought Ukraine would be easy pickings, he did not count on Ukraine fighting back or Zelensky being a strong President being will to be strong leader he has turned out to be.
Got to be more... No one just gets a hair, and decides one day "hey let's go jump a nation", and let's beat it up so I can hang a trophy on my wall. We are living in the 21st century, and last I checked no one is calling Putin a mad man from any media source, otherwise to dispute his mental state or capacity as one of being compromised in a super bad way.

What's the truth in it all ?

Got to be more... No one just gets a hair, and decides one day "hey let's go jump a nation", and let's beat it up so I can hang a trophy on my wall. We are living in the 21st century, and last I checked no one is calling Putin a mad man from any media source, otherwise to dispute his mental state or capacity as one of being compromised in a super bad way.

What's the truth in it all ?
The mini Cheneys have no evidence whatsoever to back up their Bushbot neocon interventionist tall tales.....None.

Acting to further self defense is not and never will be provocation.

You’re an apologist for thugs.
Self defense is a good thing yes, but why did this war start ?? We've seen many different account's in documentaries and other, but who is truly telling us the truth ?? I can't vouch for any of it, and after what the deep state did to Trump, I'm even less trustworthy of the bull crap going on.

Tactical nukes would most likely come into play in Ukraine IMO, if the backing of Ukraine by NATO countries causes Russia some very serious loses in Ukraine, and worse the situation threatens the Crimea also.

Not a fan of either government, but just looking at the thing from a practical standpoint. I could be wrong about it all.
I also see that from a practical standpoint. Year ago, the Putin regime expected a blitz. When in a matter of weeks he would have accomplished 'a Crimean scenario' over most of Ukraine with almost no resistance from Ukrainian part. It failed. That also showed how inept Russian military leadership is and what awful shape Russian army has. They are not interested in a long hot war. And not prepared for it, at least now.

On the other hand, the West realizes that Ukraine can't get a decisive victory over Russia, despite all the Western help. It simply doesn't have numbers needed.

Besides, Russia occupying part of Ukraine is useful for political reasons. In this case, Russia will always be pictured as an occupier and aggressor and a threat to Europe, thus giving a reason for NATO's existence and consolidation of the West.

I remember myself when the media started moving the narrative that Putin was dying, and/or had Cancer that was killing him etc. They've done that with Fidel Castro, Kim Jong UN etc. During the times that it done so, these things weren't true.

Wonder why it does it ? Some sort of strategy or just lie's to be lying ?
Who knows? Maybe that is just for catching headlines.

Self defense is a good thing yes, but why did this war start ?? We've seen many different account's in documentaries and other, but who is truly telling us the truth ?? I can't vouch for any of it, and after what the deep state did to Trump, I'm even less trustworthy of the bull crap going on.
Ukraine was distancing itself from Russia, who was a corrupting influence on the Ukrainian government.

Russia failed to win them back by bribery. They could only win them back militarily.

Russia couldn’t wait any longer as the Ukrainian military continued to increase in size and sophistication with the assistance of western nations.

Some things are worth fighting for.
Does that include stolen elections?

It's about time the MIC was being used for a clearly righteous mission.
What is righteous about NATO using some shithole of the other side of the world as a proxy world war III against Russia that WASN'T righteous to defend Tibet with? And where was all this righteousness several years ago when they similarly took the Crimea? What next--- another righteous war over Taiwan?

If Ukraine had oil would it make it worth it to you?
I can't say. I don't buy drums of oil and Joe is giving everything we got away. My question is why can't you give a better, more detailed answer about what has you so hopped up about Ukraine?

One problem in your hopes and dreams and/or analogies, and that is that Russia isn't a weak nation that this war has convinced you somehow that it is.
"Beating tyrants isn't easy, therefore we should surrender to any tyrants" isn't really the compelling argument that you think it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back