🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UK Activists file complaint against Covid Cabal in International Criminal Court

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The complaint - icc-complaint-7 (1).pdf

I suggest you download it before it is scrubbed.

"We have tried to raise this case through the local English police and the English Court system without success, we have been unable to even get the case registered either with the police or with the court after several attempts. The statute for the ICC declares that “The ICC is intended to complement, not to replace, national criminal systems; it prosecutes cases only when a State is unwilling or unable genuinely to carry out the investigation or prosecution (Article 17(1)(a)). This is such a case which is why we are addressing the ICC directly."

The details of the complaint should have everyone incensed and looking for justice. Here are just a few:
"Vaccines" are not vaccines
PCR tests are useless as diagnostic tests and easily manipulated
Covid is a biological weapon
Inflated Covid numbers
Ineffectiveness of masks
Alternative treatments discounted
Great Reset
Censorship
Parallels to 1930s Germany
Nuremburg Code violations

I'm sure this will be fully covered by the media.

The complaint - icc-complaint-7 (1).pdf

I suggest you download it before it is scrubbed.

"We have tried to raise this case through the local English police and the English Court system without success, we have been unable to even get the case registered either with the police or with the court after several attempts. The statute for the ICC declares that “The ICC is intended to complement, not to replace, national criminal systems; it prosecutes cases only when a State is unwilling or unable genuinely to carry out the investigation or prosecution (Article 17(1)(a)). This is such a case which is why we are addressing the ICC directly."

The details of the complaint should have everyone incensed and looking for justice. Here are just a few:
"Vaccines" are not vaccines
PCR tests are useless as diagnostic tests and easily manipulated
Covid is a biological weapon
Inflated Covid numbers
Ineffectiveness of masks
Alternative treatments discounted
Great Reset
Censorship
Parallels to 1930s Germany
Nuremburg Code violations

I'm sure this will be fully covered by the media.

Sure those will be covered by the media. But they'll be be dismissed and being "conspiracy theories" in order to retain control over the general population.

Forum List

Back