UK Data: ChiCom Flu Freedom of Information Revelation

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
It’s the same in all industrial nations.
F11B22F6-8174-45BA-8733-E68B0685A7C0.jpeg
The British Medical Journal just released an editorial calling for the full release of all raw data re: COVID-19, world-wide.

Covid-19 increased the US death rate by 45% until the vaccine got rolled out and drove it back to normal until your propaganda scared people away from vaccines & boosters.
WeeklyExcessDeaths a.png

Covid-19 increased the US death rate by 45% until the vaccine got rolled out and drove it back to normal until your propaganda scared people away from vaccines & boosters.
View attachment 590676
Are you claiming people are so stupid that they are easily manipulated?

I got the shot and boosters and still got Omicron, so please educate me and I wear a mask and do the distancing while washing with dial soap and using germs sanitizer, so tell me how the hell did I catch the virus with doing everything I was told and then some?

I got the shot and boosters and still got Omicron, so please educate me and I wear a mask and do the distancing while washing with dial soap and using germs sanitizer, so tell me how the hell did I catch the virus with doing everything I was told and then some?
Did you get admitted to the hospital?

I got boosted & have spent hours inside 6 homes of active covid infected families masked up while repairing their furnaces this month & I have yet to get sick & tested negative for covid 2 days ago.

Did you get admitted to the hospital?

I got boosted & have spent hours inside 6 homes of infected families masked up while repairing their furnaces this month & I have yet to get sick & tested negative for covid 2 days ago.
How many people have been infected by Covid and NEVER went to the hospital? Or even suffered severe reactions while they were not vaccinated?

I'll give you a hint. Its more than 99% but less than 100%

How many people have been infected by Covid and NEVER went to the hospital? Or even suffered severe reactions while they were not vaccinated?

I'll give you a hint. Its more than 99% but less than 100%
Ambulances were waiting 8 hours to get their patients into the ER at Tampa General on August 9th 2021 when I attempted to seek treatment after being crashed into by an idiot driver. Massive numbers of unvaccinated have overwhelmed the entire healthcare system & death rates increased by 45%. Multiple times more are being permanently disabled daily.

Ambulances were waiting 8 hours to get their patients into the ER at Tampa General on August 9th 2021 when I attempted to seek treatment after being crashed into by an idiot driver. Massive numbers of unvaccinated have overwhelmed the entire healthcare system & death rates increased by 45%. Multiple times more are being permanently disabled daily.
Do you have proof of this? Documented proof not provided by the Hospital? How about some phone camera footage of this 8-hour wait to get into the ER that was not even provided by the Left-Stream media?

I WILL NOT be taking your word for it.

A hoax which festered on inability or deliberate unwillingness to work with percentages versus hard numbers and deliberate muddying of both by parties with agendas to frighten

you are such a dupe. They've known for over a year there is no way to avoid this virus masking, vaxing, boosting , hiding in your basement cowering from an unseen enemy makes you more of a victim than any of the people who died "with Covid" which is about 20 times more than dies "from covid". get busy livin or get busy dyin it's an easy choice.

you are such a dupe. They've known for over a year there is no way to avoid this virus masking, vaxing, boosting , hiding in your basement cowering from an unseen enemy makes you more of a victim than any of the people who died "with Covid" which is about 20 times more than dies "from covid". get busy livin or get busy dyin it's an easy choice.
Actually, isolation does work. But at some point you have to join society again and you will get the ChiBA virus.

FYI - I was out working until some covid driver ran stop sign & slammed into me. He totaled my vehicle, killed my dog & badly injured my wife & I. We couldn't get into Tampa hospitals because they were all overcrowded with covid patients. Had to call family nurse to care for us at her home. It took her until the next day to get us into a rehab clinic an hour away for x-rays. It took 3 months of rehab to get out to do any chores. I won't get back to normal productivity again.

FYI - I was out working until some covid driver ran stop sign & slammed into me. He totaled my vehicle, killed my dog & badly injured my wife & I. We couldn't get into Tampa hospitals because they were all overcrowded with covid patients. Had to call family nurse to care for us at her home. It took her until the next day to get us into a rehab clinic an hour away for x-rays. It took 3 months of rehab to get out to do any chores. I won't get back to normal productivity again.
No one believes this bullshit.

And I had the Alpha and Omicron variants a year apart. I don't vax, I don't mask. I practice normal hygienic hand washing without sanitizer. I usually get a cold every year about the same time I got covid. Meh, another cold.

Forum List

Back