UK: Muslim mows down five people in Ramadan rage, praised by judge as “good family man”

Your laughable non-academic source does nothing to debunk it and provided 4 sources.

Remarks which have not been challenged include, "Christianity is the prototype of Bolshevism: the mobillization by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society."

HItler's Table Talk is garbage... nobody takes it seriously as a source on the Third Reich..

I posted 4 sources and confirmed quotes from table talk that have not been challenged.

Actually, Jesus never existed.

Kind of like "palestinians"?

But to the point, if you read the Gospel of John, John goes on and on about the Jews being separate from Jesus and his followers.

If you read the Aisha Hadiths the mythical character of Mohammad (may piss be upon him) was a child rapist.

Too bad you don't have anything to, you know, back that up other than Islamophobic websites.

My guess is you probably don't even know any Muslims.

No I tend not to hang around pedophile worshipping death cults who were idolized by Hitler, y tu?

“Ramadan Rage: Muslim Who Ran Down Five Men with His Van Praised as ‘Good Family Man’ by Judge”,

A judge at Leicester Crown Court praised a van driver who deliberately mounted a pavement and ran down five men during Ramadan as “a good family man” who was behaving “completely out of character”.

Lugman-Aslam.png

You are being redirected...

Is he BROWN? <check>
Is he NOT CHRISTIAN? <check>
Does he HATE CHRISTIANS? <check>

That is the formula folks. It is a globalist movement. Do not think these scumsucking piles of "tolerant" shit are limited to America.

Just how the hell people cannot see it, is beyond me.

"Those have the eyes to see..."

There's been a poll that suggests that 40% of British people don't think what was done in the last attack by a white guy was terrorism.

It was a heroic act by a freedom fighter. Hopefully the first of many more to come, Joe there calls mowing down 5 unarmed men with their backs turned to the van self defense.

I posted 4 sources and confirmed quotes from table talk that have not been challenged.

Yeah, they have been, by most credible historians.

No it hasn't provide the historian that directly contradicts the specific quote.

And Mein Kampf itself, where Hitler Praised Jesus and calls Muslims sub-human.

Jesus was Jewish and not all Arabs are Muslim, Hitler loved Islam and loathed Christianity.

It was a heroic act by a freedom fighter. Hopefully the first of many more to come, Joe there calls mowing down 5 unarmed men with their backs turned to the van self defense.

I didn't call it self-defense. I called it some bigots who got what was coming to them after they instigated a fight.

Happens every day in this country...

It was five innocent unarmed men with their back turned getting mowed down by a violent pedophile worshipper.

No it hasn't provide the historian that directly contradicts the specific quote.

Jesus was Jewish and not all Arabs are Muslim, Hitler loved Islam and loathed Christianity.

Okay, now you are just repeating yourself after you were proven wrong.

Point was, Christians followed Hitler and fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

Meanwhile, much of the fighting against Hitler was done by Muslims serving in the British Army.

So if you aren't a Lampshade Today, thank a Muslim.

Okay, now you are just repeating yourself after you were proven wrong.

You've proven nothing.

Point was, Christians followed Hitler and fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

So did Muslims.

13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) - Wikipedia

21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg - Wikipedia

Meanwhile, much of the fighting against Hitler was done by Muslims serving in the British Army.

No it wasn't, they fought against the British in revolts across the ME under the direction of the Nazi Mufti of Jerusalem.

Amin al-Husseini - Wikipedia

So if you aren't a Lampshade Today, thank a Muslim.

Except you're a lying propagandist.

Last edited:
It was five innocent unarmed men with their back turned getting mowed down by a violent pedophile worshipper.

It was five racist bullies getting run down by one of their victims. It was fucking hilarious.

A) Islam isn't a race it's the largest hate group on the planet.

B) you have no evidence that they did anything to this man who ran down 5 unarmed men who had their backs to him.

C) your support for an attempted mass casualty attack is noted. Collaborators will get what's coming to them.

Last edited:

B) you have no evidence that they did anything to this man who ran down 5 unarmed men who had their backs to him.

C) your support for an attempted mass casualty attack is noted. Collaborators will get what's coming to them.

Except the judge found they had instigated him. so that's evidence.

Actually, that tape would be hilarious if you put the Benny Hill Theme behind it.

Except the judge found they had instigated him. so that's evidence.

Actually, that tape would be hilarious if you put the Benny Hill Theme behind it.

Actually the only evidence for that claim was the testimony of the accused but again glad to see you find Muslims mowing down 5 unarmed men with their backs turned to them funny, collaborating scum will get there's right along with the pedophile worshipping rapefugees murder monkey's.

Actually the only evidence for that claim was the testimony of the accused but again glad to see you find Muslims mowing down 5 unarmed men with their backs turned to them funny, collaborating scum will get there's right along with the pedophile worshipping rapefugees murder monkey's.

Actually, what's more likely to happen is that we will start classifying racism like yours was a mental disease and folks like you will be sent for "Therapy".

Forum List

Back