UK: Muslim mows down five people in Ramadan rage, praised by judge as “good family man”

No they weren't, Saddam was financed and armed by the Soviets and OBL had his own money and funding from the gulf states you lying propagandist.

Educate yourself, Stupid.

Frankenstein the CIA created

We created Bin Laden and called him a Freedom Fighter, until he turned on us.

Pure propaganda without a shred of evidence to back it, it's a long debunked urban legend:

Rand Paul's Bin Laden Claim Is 'Urban Myth' - FactCheck.org

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

Oh, shit, we helped Saddam, too.

Maybe if we stopped arming these people, they'd stop turning on us. Just a thought.

Again more propaganda, 90% of Saddams conventional armament came from the Soviets, the US supplied appx. .5% of his conventional weapons which were dual use items; such as, helicopters and bulldozers retrofitted for military use after delivery. And according to Saddams own UN disclosure his precursor chemicals didn't come from the US either:

In December 2002, Iraq's 1,200 page Weapons Declaration revealed a list of Eastern and Western corporations and countries, as well as individuals, that exported a total of 17,602 tons of chemical precursors to Iraq in the past two decades. By far, the largest suppliers of precursors for chemical weapons production were in Singapore (4,515 tons), the Netherlands (4,261 tons), Egypt (2,400 tons), India (2,343 tons), and Federal Republic of Germany(1,027 tons). One Indian company, Exomet Plastics (now part of EPC Industrie) sent 2,292 tons of precursor chemicals to Iraq. The Kim Al-Khaleej firm, located in Singapore and affiliated to United Arab Emirates, supplied more than 4,500 tons of VX, Sarin, and mustard gas precursors and production equipment to Iraq.

In December 2002, Iraq's 1,200 page Weapons Declaration revealed a list of Eastern and Western corporations and countries, as well as individuals, that exported a total of 17,602 tons of chemical precursors to Iraq in the past two decades. By far, the largest suppliers of precursors for chemical weapons production were in Singapore (4,515 tons), the Netherlands (4,261 tons), Egypt (2,400 tons), India (2,343 tons), and Federal Republic of Germany(1,027 tons). One Indian company, Exomet Plastics (now part of EPC Industrie) sent 2,292 tons of precursor chemicals to Iraq. The Kim Al-Khaleej firm, located in Singapore and affiliated to United Arab Emirates, supplied more than 4,500 tons of VX, Sarin, and mustard gas precursors and production equipment to Iraq.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...osure-of-chemical-weapons-findings-to-un.html

Last edited:
Read carefully, traitor: Islam. Is. Not. A. Race. It's a praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating hate ideology that violates human rights wherever it goes, you Nazi pig.

It's a religion practiced by mostly brown people, you racists hate.

So again- racism.

Islamic imperialist propagandist scum. The five men had their backs to the van, were on the sidewalk, and he had to jump a curb to mow them down:

Again, after they had harrassed him... which is why he got a light sentence.

Got the video of him being harassed as if that justifies jumping a curb to mow down 5 unarmed men with their backs to him as shown in the video below:

Pure propaganda without a shred of evidence to back it, it's a long debunked urban legend:

Yup, nothing to see here.

that-time-ronald-reagan-hosted-those-freedom-fighters-at-the-oval-office.jpg

Hitler was provably a atheist. He hated christianity every bit as much as he hated every other religion.

As usual you are wrong.

Except there is no evidence for that.... There is, however, this.

Hitler's Christianity

Hitler wrote: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

You see, the problem you guys on the right have is that Hitler didn't spring up spontaneously. There was a history of 2000 years of anti-semitism in the bible, starting with the Gospel of John, who pretty much says the Jews killed Jesus, up onto Martin Luther, who wrote a book entitled "The Jews and their Lies".

Hitler was provably a atheist. He hated christianity every bit as much as he hated every other religion.

As usual you are wrong.

Hitler's Christianity

Hitler wrote: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

You see, the problem you guys on the right have is that Hitler didn't spring up spontaneously. There was a history of 2000 years of anti-semitism in the bible, starting with the Gospel of John, who pretty much says the Jews killed Jesus, up onto Martin Luther, who wrote a book entitled "The Jews and their Lies".

Hitler has just as much a Christian as Obama was. They both knew full well if they were honest about their non-belief, they would have no chance of winning an election.

Hitler has just as much a Christian as Obama was. They both knew full well if they were honest about their non-belief, they would have no chance of winning an election.

I don't know what's in Obama or Hitler's head.

Again, wonderful thing about Christianity. You can always find a flavor of it that reflects your world view. You might even say it's "Intelligently designed".

We are so concerned with not offending the "Nice" Muslims. Islam Is the enemy here. Like NAZIS were, back in the day. We didn't worry about a anti NAZI backlash, or being labeled as a NAZIAPHOBE. Nope, we just saw the enemy as they were and we did our best to end them. Straight forward and simple. We didn't let NAZI infiltrators corrupt our culture and create sympathy for their cause from within. It seems like common sense. Why all this Islamophobia shit? Times and human nature haven't changed.

Islam is perhaps the biggest threat to Humanity, science and and free thought since Nazism . It boggles my mind liberals can suspend their credulity enough to defend such a belief system. They take off the gloves when it comes to Christians or Republicans, let alone Trump. But they practically trip over themselves defending a theistic death hate cult like Islam . Talk about playing the devils advocate, but that is ridiculous.

Islam helped preserve all the learning in the western world, and Muslims led the study of the heavens. And Mathematics. Algebra to Betelgeuse. But NOW? Suicide bombers. suicide cells and the destruction of non Muslims? That has a way of backfiring, Islamophobia? What moron believes THAT? Naziphobia, let's get real here.

We are so concerned with not offending the "Nice" Muslims. Islam Is the enemy here. Like NAZIS were, back in the day. We didn't worry about a anti NAZI backlash, or being labeled as a NAZIAPHOBE. Nope, we just saw the enemy as they were and we did our best to end them. Straight forward and simple. We didn't let NAZI infiltrators corrupt our culture and create sympathy for their cause from within. It seems like common sense. Why all this Islamophobia shit? Times and human nature haven't changed.

Well, mostly because a fight against 1.3 billion people who would't have an argumetn with us otherwise isn't one we can win anyway.

I should also point out that in WWII Era propaganda, they always made a distinction between the "Good Germans" and the Nazis. (Unlike the Japanese, who were consistently portrayed as sub-human monsters) Of course, the "Good Germans" never showed up. They fought to the last old man and little boy for their Fuhrer.

Islam helped preserve all the learning in the western world, and Muslims led the study of the heavens. And Mathematics. Algebra to Betelgeuse. But NOW? Suicide bombers. suicide cells and the destruction of non Muslims? That has a way of backfiring, Islamophobia? What moron believes THAT? Naziphobia, let's get real here.

Someone invades your country and kills you loved ones, you'd probably get fitted for a suicide vest, too.

As usual you are wrong.

Hitler's Christianity

Yeah sure.........

Here are the real facts....

“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity” (Hitler, 1953, p. 6). The Jesuits were “swine,” and all of Christianity was “Jewish Christianity” which was comparable with “Jewish Bolshevism.” Hitler concluded that both were evil and both had to be destroyed (Kershaw, 2000, pp. 330, 488). His reasoning was based on his belief that Christianity was an “illegitimate” Jewish child and, as a Jewish child, was swine like its parent that must be eradicated. Hitler considered Christianity the “invention of the Jew Saul” (Azar, 1990, p. 154).

“‘clear,’ noted Geobbels, himself numbering among the most aggressive anti-Church radicals, ‘that after the war it has to find a general solution.... There is, namely, an insoluble opposition between the Christian and a Germanic-heroic world-view’” (Kershaw, 2000, p. 449).

"the head of the Catholic Action organization, Dr. Erich Klausner, was murdered by Hitler’s stormtroopers. In an attempt to discredit the Church, monks were brought to trial on immorality charges. In 1935 the Protestant churches were placed under state control. Protesting ministers and priests were sent to concentration camps. They had become ‘supervisives’ on a par with the Jews and communists. Pope Pius XI, realizing the anti-Christian nature of Nazism, charged Hitler with ‘the threatening storm clouds of destructive religious wars ... which have no other aim than ... that of extermination.’ But the Nazi shouts of ‘Kill the Jews’ drowned out the warning voice of the Pope and the agonized cries of the tortured in the concentration camps” (Dimont, 1994, p. 397).

“Hitler spoke of both Protestants and Catholics with contempt, convinced that all Christians would betray their God when they were forced to choose between the swastika and the Cross: ‘Do you really believe the masses will be Christian again? Nonsense! Never again. That tale is finished. No one will listen to it again. But we can hasten matters. The parsons will dig their own graves. They will betray their God to us. They will betray anything for the sake of their miserable jobs and incomes’” (1995, p. 104).

"Dachau concentration camp held the largest number of Catholic priests — over 2,400 — in the Nazi camp system. They came from about 24 nations, and included parish priests and prelates, monks and friars, teachers and missionaries. Over one third of the priests in Dachau alone were killed (Lenz, 2004). One Dachau survivor, Fr. Johannes Lenz, wrote an account of the Catholic holocaust. He claimed that the Catholic Church was the only steadfast fighter against the Nazis. Lenz tells the agony and martyrdom of the physical and mental tortures Dachau inmates experienced. Men and women were murdered by the thousands in Dachau, and those who survived were considered “missionaries in Hell.” The fact is, official Nazi works taught both anti-Semitic and anti-Christian doctrines"

More documents that prove Nazi’s planned to “eliminate Christianity and convert its followers to an Aryan philosophy” are now on the online version of Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion (Hotchkin, 2003, p. 3). The church did much to fight Nazism, but not nearly enough. Nonetheless, there is no way that they can they be held as the cause of Nazism.

I don't know what's in Obama or Hitler's head.

Again, wonderful thing about Christianity. You can always find a flavor of it that reflects your world view. You might even say it's "Intelligently designed".

Don't worry, it has nothing on your Talmud.

Yeah sure.........

Here are the real facts....

1) You don't link to a source.
2) This looks like the highly discredited "Hitler's Table Talk" where someone claimed that Hitler made anti-Christian remarks to people after he was dead to other people who were also dead and couldn't confirm it one way or the other.

Again... Did the Pope denounce what Hitler was doing during the war? NOPE! He was fine with it. Oh, after the war when the 5th and 7th US Armies were stepping on his throat, he did.

End of the day, what Hitler personally believed was irrelevant. The Germans who fought for him to the last old man and little boy really did believe in Jesus, and their Churches did nothing to stop him.

Forum List

Back