UK Muslims denied Disney linked to AQ and Taliban

"Good honest peaceful people" cant be bothered by all the hassle and chose to holiday somewhere else, enjoy your Police state all to yourself, asshole

"Good honest peaceful people" cant be bothered by all the hassle and chose to holiday somewhere else, enjoy your Police state all to yourself, asshole

Ahh,..so you ignored my videos of the truth?

I have more...

More if you need it....more of what you will NOT see on US media.

I see. So when Obama's government flags someone who has known terrorist ties and refuses them entry to the country that means we have a Police State?
You're fucked in the head.
Millions of plain ordinary peaceful people travel all over the world with no problems. Hundreds of thousands of visitors from other countries travel to venues like Disneyland. No fucking problem. You're so fucking stupid you can't comprehend that when a family is considering travelling from their country to the US for their holidays the fact they see news stories about how the US is keeping places like Disneyland safe that family will feel even safer going to Disneyland.
I don't expect you to comprehend such a simple fact.

You're so fucking stupid you don't know DHS has caught zero terrorists, but hey your a dumb fuck American who gave up his Liberty by being scared of shadows

Forum List

Back