UK: Rape Capitol of Europe

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the nation that focuses on arresting grandmothers for social media posts that are uncomfortable to the regime.

An explosion of violent crime in the United Kingdom has made England and Wales into what one economist calls “the rape capital of Europe by a sizeable margin.”
The rate of increase is staggering, too. Reported rapes are up 63% in just five years.
The new numbers catapulted England and Wales past Sweden at 96 per 100K. Its 41.8 in the US.

From the nation that focuses on arresting grandmothers for social media posts that are uncomfortable to the regime.

An explosion of violent crime in the United Kingdom has made England and Wales into what one economist calls “the rape capital of Europe by a sizeable margin.”
The rate of increase is staggering, too. Reported rapes are up 63% in just five years.
The new numbers catapulted England and Wales past Sweden at 96 per 100K. Its 41.8 in the US.

We're living in really messed up times. It is by design I'm sure.

Imagine going onto youtube and then being recommended "Russia travel videos" mainly from Americans who are visiting there. I am given this recommendation because I watch videos of Vivek, Fox News and spy docs? This is how far our system has fallen and shockingly, Americans visiting Russia say they feel safer and it is more "normal" even if they can't speak the language. This includes a black guy who definitely sticks out lol.

Ultimately, we are ass-backwards. I know first hand all too well as I was a perpetual victim in my own home but couldn't dare call the police even after countless assaults against me. Why? Too many to list but it says alot about our society.

If someone posts a mean tweet though, "have that man banned and cancel him!". Assaults on people, sexual or otherwise, "meh, we have bigger political fish to fry, its good for the budget ya know?".

What does Tommy think about what's happening in his home country? He's got plenty of opinions about the United States.

Tommy Tainant isn't worried about that, he carries a rape whistle in his pocket.

Forum List

Back