UK: "wholly unrealistic to think a return to normal life is possible anytime soon"

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Take this lock down. Have this shut down. Get this quarantine.

The UK response has been the worst in Europe and we are now paying the price of it. My son started a new job the week before the lockdown and he has been told he will be working from home for up to 12 months. He has yet to meet his line manager. Maybe we should be hitting the bleach ?

We can open. The spook is over. Official German data proves that the transmission rate went down before the lockdown, yet our politicians still need to respond.

I don't think massive sports arenas or big concerts will be opened this year, in the U.S.....

So we too will not be fully out of the shut down either, until there a vaccine.....

Unless by some miracle, we find out 50% of the nation has immunity from antibodies, because they had already contracted the virus and shed it....

Though we still have not completed trials on humans to see if our antibodies are strong enough to prevent the virus from reoccurring, if exposed a second time.... we do know in these trials they used a certain monkey to test this theory, by first infecting them, letting them develope antibodies, then exposing them to the virus again, that these monkeys DID NOT catch the novel coronavirus again.

I believe it is now on to human trials...infecting humans with a measured amount, having them work through the virus and shed it completely, then trying to infect them again, with a measured amount.....

GOD BLESS these people, willing to use themselves, in these trials, that could save all of humanity!!

Take this lock down. Have this shut down. Get this quarantine.

The New World Order is arrived.
The Fake NWO 'vaccine' will kill you

8442584383_030a91c04c_b.jpg

Forum List

Back