🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukraine.....a good lesson for Taiwan......arm your citizens now...

Um, okay. If you mean, "eventually we got sick of expending resources for no clear goal", then yeah, they totally defeated us.

Okay, we are less than a week into this, they already have Kiev surrounded.

Khrkov has fallen.
You flip flop bad, I bet you also think Bush Jr didn't defeat Iran in days too, huh?

This whole business is sick and disgusting. Now that it is dragging out.... innocent people are suffering terribly....
I wish I could believe that this is a struggle of Democray versus totaltarianism....but I don't think so.

Because it really isn't. It's a struggle over territory.

The root cause is a lot of Russians were trapped inside the Ukraine because the Communists drew administrative borders based on convenience, not ethnicity.

Russia and the Ukraine should have settled this at the negotiating table.

Because it really isn't. It's a struggle over territory.

The root cause is a lot of Russians were trapped inside the Ukraine because the Communists drew administrative borders based on convenience, not ethnicity.

Russia and the Ukraine should have settled this at the negotiating table.
My God....yes!

Actually, it kind of shows the silliness of the "I needs my guns to fights the government".

The Russians have tanks and bombers. A few Ukrainians with guns aren't going to make much of a difference in the cosmic scheme of things, because it's unlikely that the Russians are there to stay. They are probably going to be there just long enough to force a puppet Ukrainian government to sign over the Crimea and Donbass.

As for Taiwan... IF China decides to reassert her lawful sovereignty over Taiwan (because at the end of the day, even the US recognizes Taiwan as a part of China) and they can get over the logistical challenge of a beach landing, they are going to have enough resources to pound Taiwan into the ground.

The Rich Taiwanese will flee, but the average Taiwanese better start learning the Chinese National Anthem.

Moron.......you see it right now, the Ukrainians with AK-47s stopping the advance of the 3rd best military in the world...........you can use missles to blow up military bases, airports and infrastructure, you dumb ass...but then the infantry has to go in on foot......and hold the ground

You are an idiot.........

Um, okay. If you mean, "eventually we got sick of expending resources for no clear goal", then yeah, they totally defeated us.

Khrkov has fallen.

It may have Russian troops in town, but when they get shot by all the civilians?

Idiot...had the Ukrainians not followed your stupid policies, and had an armed population, Russia would not have invaded.....

A million armed people in Kiev alone would have been impossible to hold the city.....then add in the other cities and towns, and you have more armed people than the entire Russian army....you idiot...

But, you can't do it as the troops are marching on your capitol..........and they did just like you shitheads wanted...they gave up their guns........and their nukes.....with the promise from idiots like you that they would be safer and that the government would protect them...

That didn't work out real fucking well, did it?

Khrkov has fallen.

No....it hasn't...

The Ukrainian people keep fending off Vladimir Putin's Russian forces. As Matt covered earlier this morning, they held onto the capital city of Kyiv once more. And they're reportedly done the same in the second largest city of Kharkiv, where Russians had entered earlier on Sunday local time and blew up a natural gas pipeline there. Residents were urged to protect themselves from smoke by covering their windows with damp cloths or gauze.
----
Throughout Sunday, which at Eastern European Standard Time is seven hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time, street fighting reportedly took place in Kharkiv. It's now 5:00pm local time there, and getting close to dark. The ill-equipped Russian forces are said to not be fighting in the dark, but rather do so close to dawn.

Oleh Synyehubov, the governor of Kharkiv, posted hours earlier on Facebook that they were in control of the city.

Moron.......you see it right now, the Ukrainians with AK-47s stopping the advance of the 3rd best military in the world...........you can use missles to blow up military bases, airports and infrastructure, you dumb ass...but then the infantry has to go in on foot......and hold the ground

Which, um, they seem to be doing just fine. Frankly, I'm even a little impressed with the progress that the Russian Army is making in just four days. Keep in mind, it took us weeks to get to Baghdad in 2003.

It may have Russian troops in town, but when they get shot by all the civilians?

Idiot...had the Ukrainians not followed your stupid policies, and had an armed population, Russia would not have invaded.....

Your gun wank fantasies aside, the Russians are going a fairly impressive job of mopping up the Ukraine, even with the billions of dollars of weapons we've dumped into the place.

But, you can't do it as the troops are marching on your capitol..........and they did just like you shitheads wanted...they gave up their guns........and their nukes.....with the promise from idiots like you that they would be safer and that the government would protect them...

That didn't work out real fucking well, did it?

You mean after a decade of antagonizing their larger neighbor, they got invaded?

Maybe they shouldn't have antagonized their neighbor. Don't poke the bear.

This problem SHOULD have been resolved at the negotiating table.

Which, um, they seem to be doing just fine. Frankly, I'm even a little impressed with the progress that the Russian Army is making in just four days. Keep in mind, it took us weeks to get to Baghdad in 2003.

Your gun wank fantasies aside, the Russians are going a fairly impressive job of mopping up the Ukraine, even with the billions of dollars of weapons we've dumped into the place.

You mean after a decade of antagonizing their larger neighbor, they got invaded?

Do you feel compelled to support anything against freedom, justice, and American interests generally, you dickless son of a bitch? If you hate my country this much, get the fuck out. NO ONE is asking you to hang around, you fucking idiot.

I don't understand how guerilla war is preferable to the draft. Throwing guns at civilians is not the way to prepare for invasion but it's better than relying on the U.N or the Biden administration I guess.

Do you feel compelled to support anything against freedom, justice, and American interests generally, you dickless son of a bitch? If you hate my country this much, get the fuck out. NO ONE is asking you to hang around, you fucking idiot.

Uh, Dripping Poop, only one of us has a DD214. I've done far more for "Freedom" and "American Interests" than you ever will.

Second- what "American Interest" is actually at stake here? This is a fight between two petty oligarchs over who gets to control the Donbass. The Ethnic Russians went to the polls in 2014, elected a President who was in tune with their interests, and the Ukrainians overthrew him. You can't whine now that the Russians have sought a military solution to a problem that SHOULD have been resolved at the negotiating table.

I don't understand how guerilla war is preferable to the draft. Throwing guns at civilians is not the way to prepare for invasion but it's better than relying on the U.N or the Biden administration I guess.

I'm sorry, why is this Biden's problem? Biden warned Zelensky for MONTHS the Russians were massing to invade, and the guy didn't even call up the reserves.

And the real putin lover stands up........you love yourself some totalitarians.....

And the real putin lover stands up........you love yourself some totalitarians.....

I'm not willing to risk nuclear war over the Ukraine, are you?

I mean, I know you think that your dick compensators will protect you in the Mad Max world you hope will follow, but I kind of like civilization.

Zelensky is as much to blame for this mess as Putin is. He's the one who refused to negotiate on the status of disputed territories or abide by the terms of the Minsky Accord. He also failed because Biden warned him for MONTHS the Russians were massing for invasion, and he didn't even call up his reserves until AFTER the invasion started.

What you may or may not have done in the past does not grant you a free pass to be an anti-American douche bag now.

Actually, it kind of does... Since I actually bothered to take an oath to defend the constitution, it also means I defend the right of people to have unpopular opinions.

Even freaks who like Japanese fecal fetishes...

Forum List

Back