Ukraine claims Russia cannot repair trucks and tanks due to western sanctions

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Putin has a third rate army. Biden's sanctions are turning Russia into a economically dead pariah.

Fascist Sunni Woman is getting his ass kicked! LOL

This is hard to believe. Putin goes to war and has no spares?

I wouldn't be surprised though. Just think of the chain of command.....reports going up the chain to make the next higher up guy hear what he wants to hear. I saw it where I worked.

If so, he will be the laughing stock.....that in itself can be very dangerous.

I wouldn't be surprised though. Just think of the chain of command.....reports going up the chain to make the next higher up guy hear what he wants to hear. I saw it where I worked.

Yeah, it's hard to believe.

But so much of the Russian invasion has been hard to believe.

Yet here we are.

Yeah, it's hard to believe.

But so much of the Russian invasion has been hard to believe.

Yet here we are.

With all the issues they have been having, and the Russian economy before this, I can see feeding BS up the chain regarding readiness.

Is this is true, it could be a death knell for Putin. His army cannot fight if they cannot repair damaged vehicles or replenish destroyed weapons.
More likely the problem is the age and spare parts. The backbone of Russian army is the T-72 tanks which is over 50 years old and most of the trucks are even older. The Russian army is huge compared to Ukraine. There is no doubt that they will win eventually but at what cost. And what value will the Ukraine be to Russia if takes trillions of dollars to rebuild it and they have to maintain a permanent Russia force there to keep it.

Last edited:

The sanctions are stopping tank production. Pootin must be sh*tting a brick.

The sanctions are stopping tank production. Pootin must be sh*tting a brick.

I don't think the sanctions are effecting tank production this soon. He should have stockpiles to cover this type scenario.

More likely the problem is the age and spare parts. The backbone of Russian army is the T-72 tanks which is over 50 years old and most of the trucks are even older. The Russian army is huge compared to Ukraine. There is no doubt that they will win eventually but at what cost. And what value will the Ukraine be to Russia if takes trillions of dollars to rebuild it and they have to maintain a permanent Russia force there to keep it.
The Tiger has no teeth!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It would be hilarious to see the mighty Russian army hobbling back to Moscow. POOR POOTIN....

It would be hilarious to see the mighty Russian army hobbling back to Moscow. POOR POOTIN....
That will never happen regardless what happens in the Ukraine, the Russian Army will return to Moscow the victor with a victory parade. Putin will honor the sacrifices and bravery of the troops who have restored Russia to it's rightful place as a great power in the world and have assured the security of the nation. Failure is never an option for the Russian leadership. When the USSR fell, it was not a failure but a transition to a better future.

This is life in a nation with government controlled media where there is no media bias, no misinformation, and no conspiracy theories, just the truth with no inconsistencies, and no disagreement.

That will never happen regardless what happens in the Ukraine, the Russian Army will return to Moscow the victor with a victory parade. Putin will honor the sacrifices and bravery of the troops who have restored Russia to it's rightful place as a great power in the world and have assured the security of the nation. Failure is never an option for the Russian leadership. When the USSR fell, it was not a failure but a transition to a better future.

This is life in a nation with government controlled media where there is no media bias, no misinformation, and no conspiracy theories, just the truth with no inconsistencies, and no disagreement.
Duh.....Biden's utopia?

Forum List

Back