UKRAINE: The Conditions Have Been Spelled Out and They Will Be Met

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Right here
All of the Western BS Balderdash is exactly that. Ukraine has no choice but to accept Russia’s conditions or be subjected to a fate much worse than they ever expected.

If you are interested in the Israel-Palestinian-Iran-Lebanon business watch from the beginning of this video otherwise to come to the war in Ukraine fast-forwards to 20:38

All of the Western BS Balderdash is exactly that. Ukraine has no choice but to accept Russia’s conditions or be subjected to a fate much worse than they ever expected.

If you are interested in the Israel-Palestinian-Iran-Lebanon business watch from the beginning of this video otherwise to come to the war in Ukraine fast-forwards to 20:38

How many days are we into the 3 day special operation?

Why? Russia is not winning, why should Ukraine accept their terms?
Quite easy. Ukraine isn't winning too, and the war is waged on its territory (if not include the Kursk blunder) with all shortcomings derived from that.

The Ukraine won't be a part of any peace agreement. It's America's war against Russia.

After all is said and done, this is suggesting that America is not only losing this war, but is already close to losing the Zionists' war for them.

I said: 'this' is suggesting!

Isn't winning, either.

The problem is Russia can't sustain the war indefinitely being economically isolated.
And that is the main blunder. It isn't economically isolated. And who said it is going to do this war 'indefinitely'?

Where were you on holiday the last year .?
The UAF is in tatters .
Overwhelmed .

And the video presenter Alexander Mercouris is reliable and accurate .
Sometimes rather long winded .But he is in my Top10 daily report sources

Yet the Russians have made almost no territorial gains for all the men and equipment they are losing in the last year.

Why? Russia is not winning, why should Ukraine accept their terms?
Some are saying that Russia has made huge gains and their path to total victory is unimpeded by the Ukraine's remaining army.

You shouldn't deprive yourself of propaganda Joe.

The progress of the war now is likely going to be dependent on America allowing the big escalation that Zelensky was hoping for.

.... Ukraine has no choice but to accept Russia’s conditions or be subjected to a fate much worse than they ever expected. .... the war in Ukraine fast-forwards to 20:38

... Russia is not winning ...

Clicking on the video is too complicated for you, huh? And too many "big" words.

Naw, I just don't waste my time on Russian Propaganda.
Jesus! You are a complete idiot! :cuckoo: One more comment like that and I'll put you on ignore.

Here are the details on Putin's contigency plan:

In a nutshell, Lavrov explains that Russia will attack any supplier of long range missiles to the Ukraine.

Putin could be bluffing, but he could also be looking at America's problem on how to save the Zionist regime if America and the Zionists decide to attack Iran.

And the clock is ticking on Russia and Iran forming a military alliance in the next two or three weeks?

Russia has moved on to near exclusive use of Kinzhals now and Iran could have the same capability?

Actually, of course, Ukraine does have a choice. They can tell Putin to go fuck himself.

Forum List

Back