Ukraine will receive from the United States guided missiles RIM-7 Sea Sparrow/BIDEN KNOWS THE DRILL

Lol, how did ya like Ukraine hitting a training station deep inside Russia? Good stuff. Maybe soon the Ukrainian army knocks on your door! Lol. Say hi to them when they get there. F in Russia swine

I'm in NY. I thought you Leftists were "anti-war"?

Odd you didn't say a peep during Obama 8 years of Mo' N Betta Wars and now you want to go toe to toe with the Rooskies

what if the horde´s barbarians visit your family in your town ?

We don't poke the bears.

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

I'm in NY. I thought you Leftists were "anti-war"?

Odd you didn't say a peep during Obama 8 years of Mo' N Betta Wars and now you want to go toe to toe with the Rooskies

Lol, you mean the wars he inherited from W. Mean while we nor Ukraine started this war . Putin did. So if you are in fact from New York more likely Moscow. Thank you for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. You must be proud. Meanwhile I will enjoy every bad thing that happens to Putin and Trumps Russia until some one who believes in democracy replaces them . So a nice day turd.

Lol, you mean the wars he inherited from W. Mean while we nor Ukraine started this war . Putin did. So if you are in fact from New York more likely Moscow. Thank you for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. You must be proud. Meanwhile I will enjoy every bad thing that happens to Putin and Trumps Russia until some one who believes in democracy replaces them . So a nice day turd.

Obama was powerless to stop any wars. In fact, he HAD to start a few new ones!

Forum List

Back