You are a PUSSY.
You stand for ZERO.

Can you tell me the difference between the following:

Petro Poroshenko
Viktor Yanukovych
Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Below is a GUIDE for you.

THIS^.png

By the looks of it the Russians are taking Ukraine away from Biden just as fast as the Taliban took Afghanistan from him.
Wrong the taliban (tramp made a deal with the devil) has started taken land in 1919, and the Ukraines not a member of Nato.

Tell her, I and people like me hope her mom and dad will make it through this, and I support your opinion of Putin in spades. Please keep us informed.
Apparently now both her parents have brand new AK-47s and as much ammo as they could carry. I don't know how much ammo that is. I remember when she showed us her family pictures and I noticed that her father always uses a cane. Maybe he has a fucked up knee or something. :dunno:

Apparently now both her parents have brand new AK-47s and as much ammo as they could carry. I don't know how much ammo that is. I remember when she showed us her family pictures and I noticed that her father always uses a cane. Maybe he has a fucked up knee or something. :dunno:
I am glad they are armed. It's a very good weapon. If not trained, hopefully they were cautioned to control their rates of fire when they must fire, then move, cover, fire, move, cover, fire, egress the area if possible. Avoid becoming decisively engaged and pinned down. May God have their backs and their neighbors have their flanks.

I predict Putin will flee Moscow when his army fails to capture Ukraine.

He already has a luxury condo in Mar-a-Lago.

Foreign fighters are getting slaughtered, they are taking your passport and ripping it up and getting tossed in front of the line. Lol Ukraine is so corrupt..

Forum List

Back