Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

Serious question, why do you support monarchies?
Because when a monarchy is done well, the Royals are concerned about the kingdom and the people who reside within. Not EVERYONE gets a voice in the governance of the kingdom and when the wealthy become onerous to the citizens of the kingdom they still have the Royals to answer to. And the King's word is Law.
The king lives or is deposed by his reputation and effectiveness. (Think France and how they killed their kings)

A LOT if not ALL the nonsense that we have today would be evaporated by a monarchy system. Yes, the monarchy is restricted to one family but this is because the King or Queen is raised and trained their whole life to fulfill the role they will have one day.

Today in the UK the royal family doesn't get to do the whole job...or is responsible for the whole job as parliament and the voting population has a lot of responsibility for the current mess they have with the economy and social problems that they currently have. The Royal family however has done an excellent job with the tasks they do have control over. Their efforts often get scuttled by parliament either in the House of Lord's or House of Commons so it's often chaotic. The businesses there(and satellites here) often check in with the royal family to see what can happen and how to navigate their complicated situations. Needless to say the Royals are there to help anyone who needs it and not only the wealthiest and richest individuals. Unlike the American system overly focused on money...I'm not saying the economy is unimportant but it is secondary to the citizens needs...a key aspect that the USA Democracy sorely lacks due to the incessant pandering, vote buying, and influence peddling. I'm not saying that the American system is wrong or bad or even evil....but it's deficits are really coming to light of late.

Having a "bad king" is like losing your life...you don't permit it because you will die and lose everything...literally. However most Royals understand that any problems they face or are unprepared for are their fault...no passing the blame to others because there was literally no one else. And if it's serious enough the people will find your brother, uncle, aunt, sister, niece, nephew or cousin who can and will fix things. (They all have been trained too and work with you every day for the betterment of the nation).

Because when a monarchy is done well, the Royals are concerned about the kingdom and the people who reside within. Not EVERYONE gets a voice in the governance of the kingdom and when the wealthy become onerous to the citizens of the kingdom they still have the Royals to answer to. And the King's word is Law.
The king lives or is deposed by his reputation and effectiveness. (Think France and how they killed their kings)

A LOT if not ALL the nonsense that we have today would be evaporated by a monarchy system. Yes, the monarchy is restricted to one family but this is because the King or Queen is raised and trained their whole life to fulfill the role they will have one day.

Today in the UK the royal family doesn't get to do the whole job...or is responsible for the whole job as parliament and the voting population has a lot of responsibility for the current mess they have with the economy and social problems that they currently have. The Royal family however has done an excellent job with the tasks they do have control over. Their efforts often get scuttled by parliament either in the House of Lord's or House of Commons so it's often chaotic. The businesses there(and satellites here) often check in with the royal family to see what can happen and how to navigate their complicated situations. Needless to say the Royals are there to help anyone who needs it and not only the wealthiest and richest individuals. Unlike the American system overly focused on money...I'm not saying the economy is unimportant but it is secondary to the citizens needs...a key aspect that the USA Democracy sorely lacks due to the incessant pandering, vote buying, and influence peddling. I'm not saying that the American system is wrong or bad or even evil....but it's deficits are really coming to light of late.

Having a "bad king" is like losing your life...you don't permit it because you will die and lose everything...literally. However most Royals understand that any problems they face or are unprepared for are their fault...no passing the blame to others because there was literally no one else. And if it's serious enough the people will find your brother, uncle, aunt, sister, niece, nephew or cousin who can and will fix things. (They all have been trained too and work with you every day for the betterment of the nation).

Well you can have our King if you want.

That's ok....
You got him....he is yours.

Five more consecutive Titty Winkle nonsense posts trying to deflect from the horrific Kyiv losses and the Midget criminals desperate bleating on TV --- "Save us ,Save us , we are being slaughtered . I have lost three armies and I do not know what to do "

Forum List

Back