Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

The Kyiv Trolls wait when taking Odesa predicted by you several months ago will come true at last.
Not my prediction .It was a stated SMO objective . Because of the history of Nazi concentration there, its importance is obvious . Let alone its strategic importance as a port . But from the time that the Kyiv armies were a sucker for Meat Grinder tactics there was absolutely no reason to hurry . (If your opponents repeatedly want to kill themselves , you let them do precisely that ).

yes, he knew the drill, that why the moscow´s cuckolds🐐 🇨🇳 🇷🇺 hate him even today
F1BavynaQAAY6R8

View attachment 805627
Grenada LOL!! it wasn't Iwo Jima, all they found were a few Cuman building contractors who were working on a new airport runway and they killed some of them.

One thing that guy doesn't do is think.
I seem to be one of the few on here that is actually thinking. What specifically does keeping Ukraine from rejoining Russia do to help the USA? What specifically do we get for the billions that Biden is sending to corrupt Ukraine?

next question: why do you want a world war with Russia and China?

Not my prediction .It was a stated SMO objective . Because of the history of Nazi concentration there, its importance is obvious . Let alone its strategic importance as a port . But from the time that the Kyiv armies were a sucker for Meat Grinder tactics there was absolutely no reason to hurry . (If your opponents repeatedly want to kill themselves , you let them do precisely that ).
No, honey. Stated SMO objective was 'demilitarization' and 'denazification' of Ukraine.

what else can a Moscow´s cuckold say ?
was Reagan/US " wrong on that "as well ?
F1BavynaQAAY6R8
not even close to a valid analogy. Resisting foreign military installations in our hemisphere is nothing like taking sides between two corrupt countries on the other side of the world. Ukraine was part of the USSR for decades, why did we think it was ok then?

MH-17?

A defenseless commercial flight is shot down by Russia and then Russia claims that Ukraine did it....and the truth came out and the victims are going to be handed reparations from Russian assets.

Russia....the country that is in debt to the whole world. I'd bid $5 for a Russian to be a slave but I'd be paying too much.
It is reported that a criminal case has been opened against Colonel Kvachkov (an associate of Girkin and Fascist ) for "discrediting the Moscow army"...

F1VIWjdWAAAQuVb

Here is a comprehensive look and evaluation of the forces at the frontline. It is a good evaluation and comprehensive.
It also explains why Trump's plan simply is unworkable. And why Poland and Finland and a third party to be named later are likely going to cross lines to aide Ukraine in their fight. Especially if Belarus has so much as a misfired bullet cross the line.

Here is a comprehensive look and evaluation of the forces at the frontline. It is a good evaluation and comprehensive.
It also explains why Trump's plan simply is unworkable. And why Poland and Finland and a third party to be named later are likely going to cross lines to aide Ukraine in their fight. Especially if Belarus has so much as a misfired bullet cross the line.

Iranians learning how trustworthy Moscow is. First they paid for the fighters which they didn't get and now Moscow wants some islands. FAFO

Forum List

Back