Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

Five more consecutive Titty Winkle nonsense posts trying to deflect from the horrific Kyiv losses and the Midget criminals desperate bleating on TV --- "Save us ,Save us , we are being slaughtered . I have lost three armies and I do not know what to do "
MH-17?

A defenseless commercial flight is shot down by Russia and then Russia claims that Ukraine did it....and the truth came out and the victims are going to be handed reparations from Russian assets.

Russia....the country that is in debt to the whole world. I'd bid $5 for a Russian to be a slave but I'd be paying too much.

MH-17?

A defenseless commercial flight is shot down by Russia and then Russia claims that Ukraine did it....and the truth came out and the victims are going to be handed reparations from Russian assets.

Russia....the country that is in debt to the whole world. I'd bid $5 for a Russian to be a slave but I'd be paying too much.

MH-17?

So you have some evidence Russia downed that aircraft other than some Bellingcat Bullshit?

So you have some evidence Russia downed that aircraft other than some Bellingcat Bullshit?
Ummmmm
Yeah....the World Court.....they had a hearing. Russia tried to blameshift but lost. The literal mountain of evidence was painstakingly clear that Russia shot it down due to the operator having a "bad day".

Ummmmm
Yeah....the World Court.....they had a hearing. Russia tried to blameshift but lost. The literal mountain of evidence was painstakingly clear that Russia shot it down due to the operator having a "bad day".
What World court and what mountain of evidence?

After Washington and the Midget War Criminal caving in there is nothing here yet from the Kyiv Trolls . Or the other scribblers just regurgitating MSM drivel that was repeated week in and week out . Which Trolls will give us a grudging apology ?What a bunch of grubby individuals with not one of them prepared and capable to do any real research . The much vaunted Kyiv Nazi summer offensive never got started and now it is acknowledged to have been a blinding catastrophe. The US-Ukey Nazis could not even cross a security zone , let alone breach a Russian first line of defence . They were going to blitz the 60 milesto the Azov sea and march through Crimea . What preposterous stupidity. They could not move forward 3 km and have had a third army obliterated in under 17 months . Ignominious humiliation .

Last edited:
After Washington and the Midget War Criminal caving in there is nothing here yet from the Kyiv Trolls . Or the other scribblers just regurgitating MSM drivel that was repeated week in and week out . Which Trolls will give us a grudging apology ?What a bunch of grubby individuals with not one of them prepared and capable to do any real research . The much vaunted Kyiv Nazi summer offensive never got started and now it is acknowledged to have been a blinding catastrophe. The US-Ukey Nazis could not even cross a security zone , let alone breach a Russian first line of defence . They were going to blitz the 60 milesto the Azov sea and march through Crimea . What preposterous stupidity. They could not move forward 3 km and have had a third army obliterated in under 17 months . Ignominious humiliation .
The Kyiv Trolls wait when taking Odesa predicted by you several months ago will come true at last.

Bellingcat -- a front organisation for MI6 which I must admit had me fooled for its first few months .
Spot on, don't feel bad about being fooled, the spooks are very good at propaganda and false flags, it's the same deal with those white helmets in Syria.

There must be something wrong with some Ukrainians, most of them in Western Ukraine, one would have thought they would have learned a lesson after collaborating with Hitler, but here we are again they collaborate with another Imperial power, they must have a slave mentality.

The same Reagan who tried to sell weapons to Iran, etc.
yes, he knew the drill, that why the moscow´s cuckolds🐐 🇨🇳 🇷🇺 hate him even today
F1BavynaQAAY6R8

1689385895325.png

Russian propaganda campaigns

The Kyiv Trolls wait when taking Odesa predicted by you several months ago will come true at last.

Ukrainians
Muscovites are good at so many things, here are just a few: 1) Calling others Nazi while behaving like Nazis 2) Stealing 3) Lying 4) Rape 5) Nuclear threats6) Nesting dolls. 7) Drinking Vodka. 8) Feeling sorry for ourselves. 9) Growing NATO10) Gymnastics/Sex with the President.
F1RvCZBWAAEqWEU

Forum List

Back