Ukrainian Fascist Torture Russian POWs

yeah but what fake media says is true?

wake up!

Putin said he was not going to invade. He invaded.

Two weeks later after Putin announced the invasion, the Foreign Minister said there had been no invasion.

The Russians have lied about every single thing for months. Only a blithering idiot or the heir to the throne of the kingdom of fools would believe anything they say now.

Putin said he was not going to invade. He invaded.

Two weeks later after Putin announced the invasion, the Foreign Minister said there had been no invasion.

The Russians have lied about every single thing for months. Only a blithering idiot or the heir to the throne of the kingdom of fools would believe anything they say now.

No

The fake news media has lied and lies non stop to this day.

Sorry but I just don't trust the fake news media in anything...not in Russia .....not in US news ...in nothing. Period.

Videos are surfacing of Ukrainians shooting POWs in the genitals, knee caps, and feet.
Videos show men committing war crimes.

GRAPHIC CONTENT

BUT PRAY FOR UKRAINE!!!

You pro-Ukraine people are suckers and you support Nazi war criminals.

More truth will come...but you will continue to ignore it.

The only neo-Nazis are American conservatives doing Putin’s bidding – this thread being only of many reprehensible examples.

No

Sorry but I just don't trust the fake news media in anything...not in Russia .....not in US news ...in nothing. Period.

Good. Cheer the madmen who invade countries without justification. Hell, vote Trump again. Do whatever you want. But the rest of the country, the vast majority, want to see Russia pay. And you and they should thank the God above I am not the President. Because before I was done, Russian would be spoken only in Hell.

If Russian Media said day was light and night was dark I would doubt it was true.
Says the guy who has a genuine, non-ironic, Ukraine flag avatar.

You are literally a propagandist for the western media.

You have apparently so completely lapped up the western narrative that you are promoting the symbols they tell you to promote.

LOL!

Be gone, douche nozzle.

The only neo-Nazis are American conservatives doing Putin’s bidding – this thread being only of many reprehensible examples.

Follow me to a place not too deep...not too complicated....but a place none the less...a journey....intoooo Clayton Jones' MIIIINNNDDDD.....MIIIiiinnnd...miiiiiiindd...

"Myah...left side better than right side!

Myah! Publicans! Bad...bad!...myah!

Loook at the rims on that car....shiney...

Myah...right side bad...left side good!

Myah...I like to keep it real simple cause complex things make me hurt!

mmmmmm ice creaaaam"

Says the guy who has a genuine, non-ironic, Ukraine flag avatar.

You are literally a propagandist for the western media.

You have apparently so completely lapped up the western narrative that you are promoting the symbols they tell you to promote.

LOL!

Be gone, douche nozzle.

Ukraine did not invade Russia. That is undeniable.

Ukraine did not attack Russia. That is undeniable.

Ukraine was invaded by Russia. That is historical fact.

Putin lied about the invasion. Before, during, and even now continues. That is again undeniable.

So fuck Putin. We should launch our nukes and make sure that from now on, Russian is spoken only in Hell, and the dead language sections of universities. Along with Sanskrit and Aramaic. Languages once used by humans in history.

Ukraine did not invade Russia. That is undeniable.

Ukraine did not attack Russia. That is undeniable.

Ukraine was invaded by Russia. That is historical fact.

Putin lied about the invasion. Before, during, and even now continues. That is again undeniable.

So fuck Putin. We should launch our nukes and make sure that from now on, Russian is spoken only in Hell, and the dead language sections of universities. Along with Sanskrit and Aramaic. Languages once used by humans in history.
1648640456783.png

The information war knows no morality and conscience. After the shelling of Donetsk by Ukrainian Nazis:
CNN: “Russia is shelling Donetsk.”
wyjnad.jpg

No

Why do you assume Russian media is not fake media?

There are fresh data on the consequences of a missile strike by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on the Yavorovsky training ground, where foreign mercenaries were concentrated, who were going to join the fighting in Ukraine. The new data is based on information from radio intercepts and publications of those persons who were present on the territory of the mentioned military facility in the Lviv region at the time of the strike.

It is known that about 450 wounded foreign mercenaries have been taken to Poland by now. The number of irretrievable losses from the strike increased to 267.

At the same time, the analysis of the rubble of barracks and other facilities, in which foreign mercenaries and Ukrainian nationalists were also located, continues at the Yavorovsky training ground. Therefore, the loss figures can change literally in real time. The number of missing persons goes to dozens.

Among those foreigners who were at a military facility in western Ukraine were Americans, Poles, citizens of Romania, the Baltic states, Canada, France. Moreover, there were also military instructors from NATO countries who had not left Ukraine since the beginning of the Russian military special operation.

Among the losses are several Ukrainian servicemen, including the command staff.

It also became known that the destroyed warehouses in Yavorov contained foreign weapons totaling at least $ 380 million. First of all, these are anti-tank missile systems and MANPADS.

The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which is so fond of counting Russian losses, still does not find the courage to report real losses at the Yavorovsky military facility.

Recall that on the eve of a missile strike, the Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant was destroyed along with several MiG-29 fighters, and significant damage was caused to the military airfield. The information is confirmed by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.

Forum List

Back