Ukrainian Fascist Torture Russian POWs

I agree that, if true, that this is horrible. I assume that it meets any reasonable definition of a war crime. That said, as bad as it is, it pales in comparison the the Putin slaughter of civilians.

Agreed.

And rest assured, the Russian trolls and their American anti-American loser apologists aren’t condemning the massacres in Bucha, Mariupol, and Kramatorak.

Because losers.

Agreed.

And rest assured, the Russian trolls and their American anti-American loser apologists aren’t condemning the massacres in Bucha, Mariupol, and Kramatorak.

Because losers.
Agreed.

There's a traceable serial number on the Tochka missile at Kramatorsk.
The bastards are always crying for proofs but wave them aside when presented.
It's the poor children someone said Russians killed whom they care about, what have facts got to do with that?

It's the poor children someone said Russians killed whom they care about, what have facts got to do with that?
Uhm. What?

You too?
Is my English not good enough again for a discerning mother fucker that you are?

Correct.

Your Russian to English software you use sitting in Самарская область sucks

You too?
Is my English not good enough again for a discerning mother fucker that you are?
I know you’re trying to communicate. But I don’t speak imbecile. Can you get a translator? That would be great.

Yes, you'll only hear about Tochka serial numbers from badger's posts.

Don't try to feed any more bullshit. Homo sapiens now knows that the origins of the swastika are located in Ukraine. Hopefully, Azov nazis at Mariupol will be turned into french fries.

Don't try to feed any more bullshit. Homo sapiens now knows that the origins of the swastika are located in Ukraine. Hopefully, Azov nazis at Mariupol will be turned into french fries.

неудачник

A508B6B9-41B5-4542-A2AE-A19537F26C25.jpeg

hysterics now over Bucha butchery (notice how the words match)
Do you think these scoundrels chose the city of Kramatorsk for their new crime because it sounds like a Crematorium for the population of the West? Come on, they can't be such bastards! Come on! They are very nice people! They smile at everyone and all the time! They smile when they look at you. They smile, when they reach into your pocket, They smile when they look at your dead body.
Unless, of course, they were given the command from the TV to look sad .

Last edited:
it pales in comparison the the Putin slaughter of civilians.
Your precious Free Press doesn't tell you how the Ukrainian Nazis are killing civilians en masse in eastern Ukraine? Well, then this is not happening.

So the shithead Аmеricans invades another country, destroying cities, killing civilians, raping women and killing children and then they bitch how the locals treat them? .
I corrected your statement

Do you think these scoundrels chose the city of Kramatorsk for their new crime because it sounds like a Crematorium for the population of the West? Come on, they can't be such bastards! Come on! They smile at everyone and all the time! They smile when they look at you. They smile when they look at your dead body. Unless, of course, they were given the command to be sad from the TV.
Hmm, I didn't think of that. Very well could be. They are the scoundrels after all. ;)

How the hell do we know this video isn't just a staged freaking set.....................We don't........

So much BS goes on now no one knows what to believe.

Let's look at this...........this is what is happening in Ukraine............is it real..

Orcs are there too.

Given the laundry list of LIES from the media............social media................How can we believe anything anymore.

The boy who cried wolf might get eaten by a real wolf...........but oh well...........he shouldn't have been LYING his whole life.

Now that forces me to make ASSUMPTIONS..........Making an ass out of you and me...............Putin is KGB.............OLD USSR..........so I CAN'T TRUST HIM............What did he go after in the INVASION..............The Black Sea PORT AREAS.............which are STRATEGIC................Had he had an easier time i believe he would have went after Odessa..............

He WANTS THE BLACK SEA PORTS .................All of them.........that is what I'm seeing........He will not give them back........

So this is a LAND GRAB TO ME................

Forum List

Back