Ukrainian Nazis Continue Shelling Donetsk With Nato Weapons

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
No doubt about it. However .....

How do you see that happening? Who went to trial for lying about WMDs in Irak? Bush? No. Cheney? Nope. Rumsfeld? U-uh.
I am taliking about the Ukrainian Nazi scumbags responsible from 2014 crimes, i don't expect the likes of loco Joe or Bush to stand trial, although a few years ago a tribunal in Kuala Lumpur of international judges found Bush and Blair guilty of breaking International law and war crimes and crimes against humanity and genocide.
you may say it doesn't matter but at least it's on record.

I am taliking about the Ukrainian Nazi scumbags responsible from 2014 crimes,
Yes, I know. I am drawing a parallel of war crimes, specifically on who's perpetrating them.
i don't expect the likes of loco Joe or Bush to stand trial, although a few years ago a tribunal in Kuala Lumpur of international judges found Bush and Blair guilty of breaking International law and war crimes and crimes against humanity and genocide.
Yes, and Switzerland too, if memory serves me correctly.
you may say it doesn't matter but at least it's on record.
It matters to me but it OBVIOUSLY doesn't matter to the UN.

Yes, I know. I am drawing a parallel of war crimes, specifically on who's perpetrating them.

Yes, and Switzerland too, if memory serves me correctly.

It matters to me but it OBVIOUSLY doesn't matter to the UN.
Correct, the UN like all those Global NGOs have been compromised over time with bribes threats and corruption, didn't know about the Swiss findings i will check it, at least it's documented and following those scumbags like a bad smell.

Correct, the UN like all those Global NGOs have been compromised over time with bribes threats and corruption,
I'd like to know more about bribes and threats. It's the sort of thing one "knows" but haven't seen much in the way of proof. Do you have any links?
didn't know about the Swiss findings i will check it,
I'm not 100% certain but I think it's true. Or at least it was. Quick EDIT: Something to get started on anyway Bush's Swiss visit off after complaints on torture
at least it's documented and following those scumbags like a bad smell.
An earnest (international) protest against them would get my tired bones out in the street to join! :)

I'd like to know more about bribes and threats. It's the sort of thing one "knows" but haven't seen much in the way of proof. Do you have any links?

I'm not 100% certain but I think it's true. Or at least it was. Quick EDIT: Something to get started on anyway Bush's Swiss visit off after complaints on torture

An earnest (international) protest against them would get my tired bones out in the street to join! :)
It's been known for years how the US put pressure on smaller Nations at the UN and buy others off, the most blatant intimidation came from John Bolton when he threatened the family of the then head of the OPCW, because the man wouldn't follow the US narrative on WMD in Iraq, Bolton wanted the guy out and that's what happened, Bolton is more like a Gambino family Mafia thug than a Diplomat, also remember the so called chemical attack in East Duma Syria when they said Assad had used chemicals? even came up with a canister on a bed in a house, well the OPCW chief engineer and two of his team said it was probably a false flag, they were threatened, can't remember if they resigned or were sacked because of it.

It's been known for years how the US put pressure on smaller Nations at the UN and buy others off, the most blatant intimidation came from John Bolton when he threatened the family of the then head of the OPCW, because the man wouldn't follow the US narrative on WMD in Iraq, Bolton wanted the guy out and that's what happened, Bolton is more like a Gambino family Mafia thug than a Diplomat, also remember the so called chemical attack in East Duma Syria when they said Assad had used chemicals? even came up with a canister on a bed in a house, well the OPCW chief engineer and two of his team said it was probably a false flag, they were threatened, can't remember if they resigned or were sacked because of it.
He, Victoria Nuland, Donald Rumsfeld, Nancy Pelosi, and "don't wait for the translation" Adlai Stevenson disgust me to no end.

Last edited:
He, Victoria Nuland, Donald Rumsfeld, Nancy Pelosi, and "don't wait for the translation" Adlai Stevenson disgust me to no end.
All those belong in the Dock for crimes against humanity, and there are quite a few more including crazy Joe.
This was the information about Ian Henderson the chief of the investigation team into the so called Douma chemical attack, he was sacked for saying it was probably a false flag and that some information he put in his final report was not published by the OPCW, the so called evidence came from the white helmets who are Al Nusra terrorists masquerading as humanitarian workers, i believe they are also a Western Intel asset, they were created by a former British Army officer in Turkey, it didn't stop Trump launching 100 cruise missiles at Syria, there have been many more of these false flags, that's how the Empire works.

Last edited:
27 killed, several dozen wounded after yesterday's attack by Ukrainian Nazis on a shopping market in Donetsk.
The strike on Donetsk was carried out with 19 American-made M864 cluster munitions with a bottom gas generator to increase the range of fire.The shelling was carried out by two M109 self-propelled rocket launchers from the area of Kurakhovo!

So... the US political leadership are murderers and criminals?

Ukrainians! Do you know why your faggot government is hitting public places in Russia, in particular the market in Donetsk? So that Russians would hit your markets in response , kill you more, and they will beg for money for another villa in Monaco. You are just cattle, even for Zelensky, not to mention the ghouls in Washington.

Ukrainian Nazis Continue Shelling Donetsk With Nato Weapons​

27 killed, several dozen wounded after yesterday's attack by Ukrainian Nazis on a shopping market in Donetsk.
The strike on Donetsk was carried out with 19 American-made M864 cluster munitions with a bottom gas generator to increase the range of fire.The shelling was carried out by two M109 self-propelled rocket launchers from the area of Kurakhovo!
Yes.
Since the end of WW II, well at least since the 1950s.
Ukrainians! Do you know why your faggot government is hitting public places in Russia, in particular the market in Donetsk? So that Russians would hit your markets in response , kill you more, and they will beg for money for another villa in Monaco. You are just cattle, even for Zelensky, not to mention the ghouls in Washington.
Picking through this paragraph trying to find some minuscule inaccuracy isn't worth the effort because so much of it is true, True, TRUE.

They have been doing it for ten years, meanwhile the Russians are liquidating some Nato criminals at least twenty French Vichy pigs going home in sacks.

Those Nazi scumbags continue murdering civilians in Donetsk using loco Joes Himars, when this is over there will be some war crimes trials for the scumbags, over the past few years evidence has been documented of the crimes in Donbass.
IVAN PEDERASTOV 🇸🇦 🐖🇷🇺 , UKRAINE FEEL FREE WHAT IT WISH IN UKRAINE . JUST SWALLOW IT

f68.jpg

FpUnZEsXgAALjAe.jpg

I must have a word
keep talking to muslims 🇸🇦 dicks you slave ivan 🇷🇺, rapist

In September 2022, during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, fighters loyal to the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) were allegedly raped by allied Chechen Kadyrovite soldiers in the village of Berestove, on occupied Ukrainian territory.

History

On September 23, 2022, wives and mothers of servicemen loyal to the Donetsk People's Republic sent a complaint to DPR head Denis Pushilin alleging the public rape of their husbands by Chechen Kadyrovite soldiers.[1][2] The Chechens also allegedly threatened to kill other servicemen who attempted to protect the victims.[3]

The complaint states that the DPR fighters are from the city of Dokuchaievsk.[1] An investigation by the Caucasus branch of Radio Liberty, one of the injured fighters may be Yevhen Ostapenko, an employee of the Dokuchayevsk occupation administration. According to Radio Liberty, the complaint was most likely submitted by his wife, Albina.[4][5] The second alleged signatory of the complaint is Kateryna Gerus.[4][6]

Abubakar Yangulbaev, a Chechen human rights activist, said that the authenticity of the video was confirmed to him by a source in the "North-Akhmat" Kadyrovite regiment.[7] According to previously released data from the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), the Kadyrovite "Akhmat" battalion had been operating in the area of Berestove, where the crime allegedly took place, since March 2022. They were also mentioned to be fighting there in a Telegram post by Ramzan Kadyrov on September 17, 2022, shortly before the alleged crime took place

Rape of Donetsk People's Republic soldiers by Kadyrovites - Wiki​

f68.jpg

Under the Gerashimov Doctrine, Russia has been minimising civilian casualties by focusing on Ukraine's infrastructure. But Ukraine showed no such inhibition, targeting Russian citizens in the Russia-controlled region. The UN should investigate this massacre as a war crime.

Forum List

Back