Tucker Carlson: 1 in 5 Mail-In Ballots Last Presidential Election Were Fraudulent

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of course, they were.

How else to explain Biden getting 81 million votes. No one can possibly believe that the guy hiding in the basement got 81 million votes.

POTATUS Biden was fraudulently elected. We all know it.

Of course, they were.

How else to explain Biden getting 81 million votes. No one can possibly believe that the guy hiding in the basement got 81 million votes.

No! No! No!

Even President Trump's own appointees assured him the 2020 election was the "cleanest in American history."

We know it was, for anyone who disagreed was banned from the Internet.

The 81 million votes POTATUS Biden received.

By far more votes than anyone ever received in a Presidential election; even though Trump won all but 1 of some 18 bellwethers and Biden did worse in certain areas than Obama.
How does he determine "1 in 5 were fraudulent"?

He could very well be right, I can't know and neither can he convince anyone otherwise if he doesn't provide at least some evidence, even if imperfect or incomplete.

Of course, they were.

Tucker Carlson is a fucking moronic grifter who is lying to you because you are dumbass rube

Keep on clinging, dumb rube!

The 81 million votes POTATUS Biden received.

By far more votes than anyone ever received in a Presidential election; even though Trump won all but 1 of some 18 bellwethers and Biden did worse in certain areas than Obama.
Never happened.

What’s a “bellwether”?

How does he determine "1 in 5 were fraudulent"?

He could very well be right, I can't know and neither can he convince anyone otherwise if he doesn't provide at least some evidence, even if imperfect or incomplete.
He's guessing.

Listen to me, I'm pointing you in the right direction.

The F CURVE is statistically impossible.

ONE instance of it is impossible, but FIVE simultaneous instances is ENTIRELY impossible.

The problem is, we can't audit the vote. Because the auditing infrastructure doesn't exist.

Other countries, even poor ones, can audit their votes. Why can't we?

It is impossible to verify 81 million anonymous votes.
The only thing that can be done is statistical analysis.
Statistical Analysis shows anomalies.
No.

Statistical analysis shows IMPOSSIBILITIES.

You'd have to trace backwards to find the anomalies.

And we can't do that, because the fucktard leftards keep vetoing the election integrity legislation.

Forum List

Back