Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

I don't know, I don't know all the facts, why were the cops there? Why can't you answer that question?

I don't like to rush to judgment
I answered a long fking time ago, it was a disturbance call. Look at the video and it tells you all you need to know or are you scared to tell the truth because it might anger the white man.

The deputy did his job poorly. It resulted in the death of an innocent, productive, member of society.

The deputy doesn't get to go "oops, sorry!"

Not if you wish to live in a non police state.
Arent you jumping to conclusions?

The deputy was confronted by an armed suspect and he had only the blink of an eye to act

Who says the cops have to allow themselves to be shot first?

Do you support FLA's open carry laws?
Gosh I dont know

I suppose any good idea can be abused and I can see how it might cause problems

I thought the older concealed carry law was better

Wro
I answered a long fking time ago, it was a disturbance call. Look at the video and it tells you all you need to know or are you scared to tell the truth because it might anger the white man.
The black man answers the door with a loaded gun, of course he is shot.
If there was a huge extended fight and gunshots 10 mins ago two doors from his Apartment , he was prudent in arming himself

He was not in the wrong ( Open Carry in your own home is not a death sentence if Cops burst in
watch the video they didnt burst in he opened doo with a gun. he was wrong anmd the cops said who they were it is in the video. his side wants free money and is lieing.

If
You just said there was an extended gun fight, and that this man opened the door, with a loaded gun.

That is the very definition of a suspect
If 5 of the 11 Units in his wing of the Complex had people cowering behind their doors with Their Gun in hand are they also suspects ?

Forum List

Back