Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Did the cops have body cams? Sorry, but I'll wait until all the relevant information is available before jumping to conclusions. Too many unknowns at this point and we only have one side of the story.
Yes, the cop had a body cam that has been shown on local as well as national news a hundred times. The cop did identify himself but when the Airman opened the door his gun was down my his side and not aimed at the cop like the racist OP declares.

the cop announced himself and then guy potined gun and he got shot . self defense.

the even told to drop the gun oooh. this is self defense buy cops. and they didnt burst end the due open door with gun pointed at them. mom has no case here.

This is substantially different than what was presented.

The vidro shows that the dead black guy was holding a gun

Which made the airman a mortal threat to the deputy
By that logic anyone who owns a gun is a mortal threat to a deputy and should be shot on sight. I think that’s bullshit bit you own it if you want.

By that logic anyone who owns a gun is a mortal threat to a deputy and should be shot on sight. I think that’s bullshit bit you own it if you want.
Other people have been shot that way

I recall one where the homeowner called the police and then went outside with a gun looking for the perps himself

The cops roll up and mistake him for the bad guy

A bad guy holding a gun, btw.

Other people have been shot that way

I recall one where the homeowner called the police and then went outside with a gun looking for the perps himself

The cops roll up and mistake him for the bad guy

A bad guy holding a gun, btw.
Post the story.

Watch the video, he told him to drop the weapon AFTER he put 6 slugs in him.
Ok. I can’t find a video. I’ll go back and see if I can find it.

Let me assume that you’ve accurately relayed what the video shows in that case, the incident may well have been a “bad shot” by the deputy.

But again, none of the deputies would have been in that position in the first place but-for the extremely sloppy (pre warrant execution) ”supervision” by the higher ups.

You racist POS, this young black man was in the Air Force serving his country.
I believe that there is zero reason to denigrate this shooting victim in any way.

I frequently disagree with superbadbrutha, but yeah, in this case, I share the sentiment that negative commentary about the victim is absolutely baseless and inappropriate.

You racist POS, this young black man was in the Air Force serving his country.
You have such a temper and hate for whites its no wonder that you cant get along

Are you this bad in person or are you just an internet tough guy/asshole hiding behind your computer

Your personal insults are boring

You have such a temper and hate for whites its no wonder that you cant get along

Are you this bad in person or are you just an internet tough guy/asshole hiding behind your computer

Your personal insults are boring
I have no use for racist ass white folks like you, this young man was serving his country and for a racist POS like you to talk about him and his family in that manner is a disgrace.

I was wrong on two counts.

1. I somehow thought this was a search warrant matter. It appears instead to have been a response to a citizen call-in. That would let the supervisors off the hook.

And 2. It sure looks like the deputy fired first and only then demanded that the prone victim “drop the gun.”

The City, the Sheriff’s Office AND the responding deputy seem to be facing a lot of litigation. And the deputy is in very hot water.

Forum List

Back