Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Color of man wouldn't have mattered. He must have known it was a cop the cop identified himself TWICE before the door was opened.
I know it does not matter, but that is the title of this thread so it is not like I am adding a lie to this story. My children are black. I served in 1st CEB, honorably for four years. My integrity is solid.

Yep, body cam footage was released. Dont matter though, if the police officer announced himself or not. A man opens the door with a gun drawn, it is a scene from, "The Outlaw Josey Wales"

If

If 5 of the 11 Units in his wing of the Complex had people cowering behind their doors with Their Gun in hand are they also suspects ?
Everyone is a suspect. Especially everyone with guns. Why would you not suspect the people with guns in their hands?

Florida / Sketchy Neighborhood / Not first Rodeo at the Complex
Then they all know the police are coming and most likely that is the police at the door. If they are cowering and afraid, they also called the police so they know it is the police.

Then they all know the police are coming and most likely that is the police at the door. If they are cowering and afraid, they also called the police so they know it is the police.
You are reading a lot into that

Got, it, you have zero weapons training. You have also not been in a situation with armed criminals and murders.

Instead of being a man, and saying that makes sense, or giving another explanation, you laugh? That makes you the one who can not use common sense or experience to offer coherent responses.

That is how you just got this response, it is too easy to show your arguments are foolish.

read this article. they had right apartment . the front desk who called gave the room number. they had the right door and got their and heard noise in the appartment like a fight. they did not burst in the black guy open his door with gun and they shot him in self defense. crump is a liar and making shit up for money.

bullshit, you explained the scenario, not you are trying to ignore your scenario when it is proven to be full of holes. Nice pun, huh.
Everyone in the Area of a Report / Call who is open carrying in their own home is a suspect

I answered a long fking time ago, it was a disturbance call. Look at the video and it tells you all you need to know or are you scared to tell the truth because it might anger the white man.
No, the video doesn't tell me all I need to know....certainly it's beyond sad he is dead.

Because the victim:
Was Black?
Wow, fuckstain.
Of all the bigoted things to say. You are truly scum to call a black man a shitstain. What is wrong, you cant use the "N" word so you think of something in your pants to call Black people.

at least we agree, did you not understand the first time
No ( If there is a gunfight next door and major disturbance like a home invasion I WILL arm myself pronto and not put Firearm away if it quiets down or someone bangs on my door )

read this article. they had right apartment . the front desk who called gave the room number. they had the right door and got their and heard noise in the appartment like a fight. they did not burst in the black guy open his door with gun and they shot him in self defense. crump is a liar and making shit up for money.
wow, what are you doing, you are adding facts into a democrat bigoted attack on police, where do you think you are, the land of justice

Forum List

Back