Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Same department that cuffed a dolt and stuck him in the back of a patrol unit and then turned around and started shooting at the car with the dolt in it when an acorn fell and hit the roof of the car.

Last edited:
That does not make it legal or even acceptable. And it sure as hell does not mean the officer acted appropriately as you have claimed. The officer was in the wrong and needs to pay the price for his actions
We dont know all the facts

But if you insist on blaming it all on the deputy I will point out that the black guy used poor judgement to open the door with a gun in his hand

react to what? From what I have seen the guy simply opened the door and they started shooting....the gun was pointed at the ground.
It only takes an instant to raise the gun and fire

The other bright side will be the officer being violated repeatedly behind bars. Each cock in his ass will be a reminder that murdering people is wrong even if you have a badge.
You would think of lib perverts favorite passtime

We dont know all the facts

But if you insist on blaming it all on the deputy I will point out that the black guy used poor judgement to open the door with a gun in his hand
The deputy showed poor judgment when he tried to hide and even worse judgment when he shot a man for legally possessing a firearm in his home.

The deputy showed poor judgment when he tried to hide and even worse judgment when he shot a man for legally possessing a firearm in his home.
The deputy could not go away without interacting with the airman

Opening the door with a gun in his hand was extremely stupid

We still dont know if it was wrong apartment yet. The apartment owner called about a disturbance. The police went through knocking on doors. When this dude didnt answer they burst in and he had a gun on them, so he was short. it is under investigation/. crump is on it trying to make money saying the guy said i cant breath. trying to use that again.

Sheriff’s Office released a statement claiming that the deputy who shot Fortson “reacted in self defense” after encountering the senior airman who was armed with a gun.

Saw the video. There was never a threat. Apartment owner was inside of his home creating no disturbance, or committing any crimes. Apartment owner was legal gun owner with a registered weapon, inside the confines of his own home.

There are no self defense claims that can be made by police, or non police. The cop is guilty of murder.

The deputy could not go away without interacting with the airman

Opening the door with a gun in his hand was extremely stupid
Yeah the cop shouldn’t have had the gun in his hand and the airmen would probably still be alive. The cop handled the situation inappropriately from the start

Yeah the cop shouldn’t have had the gun in his hand and the airmen would probably still be alive. The cop handled the situation inappropriately from the start
Sure, the black guy would be alive and the deputy could be dead

How is that the black man's gun was by his side pointed at the floor. He didn't come to the door in a hostile manner, but that is the narrative you have to push to justify this white man murdering a black man.
You would probably feel better if it was a black man that killed him.

How is that the black man's gun was by his side pointed at the floor. He didn't come to the door in a hostile manner, but that is the narrative you have to push to justify this white man murdering a black man.
I am not a gunslinger, and would lose most reflex contests with most people

But even I could raise and fire a handgun before the deputy could take his weapon out of its holster

Forum List

Back