Ukranian DPM interview

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Emine Dzheppar Deputy PM of Ukraine says they expect Israel to be on their side. But other than diplomacy what can we do? And if it there is a war what will the global effect be?

Emine Dzheppar Deputy PM of Ukraine says they expect Israel to be on their side. But other than diplomacy what can we do? And if it there is a war what will the global effect be?

azov and other freewill battalions are paid mostly by Israeli money (Ukrainian Jews) when Ukraine needed it most (2014-15). it was biggie , what Ukraine needs most from your country it iron dome and killers - drones. so ask your government to sell the new drones to Ukraine

There isn't too much what Israel can do for Ukraine. As far as I know, they value their good relations with Russia and cooperation on such issues as Syria. I highly doubt they will jeopardise it for some limited support of Ukraine.

There isn't too much what Israel can do for Ukraine. As far as I know, they value their good relations with Russia and cooperation on such issues as Syria. I highly doubt they will jeopardise it for some limited support of Ukraine.

Why Ukraine’s success is in the US national interest​

Forum List

Back