🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UK's Nigel Farage: Biden 'Most Complete Failure of Leadership I've Seen in My Lifetime'

This thread is about what a failure Biden has been so far. We already spent six years on the failure of Trump, time to focus on the latest and greatest failure, until the next guy is elected.
Lots of truth in what you say. This nation has a long,long history of poor leadership at the very top, nothing new about that.

What has really changed is our people.

We were in the past always able to overcome our poor leadership and became a great nation in spite of it.

Perhaps I am too pessimistic

Nigel Farage is considered a liar in UK... His credibility is junk... British people understand full well they were lied to and are now paying for it...

Now it is becoming clear that he was playing the market and is looking to use this line his pocket in tax relief..

Meanwhile the people who supported Brexit are finding it increasingly tough to be able to do business... Northern Ireland is back to being a powder keg with violence kicking up due to Brexit...

UK is loosing business in Financial Services industry and Legal disputes at an alarming rate...

If Farage is criticising you then you must be doing something right is the view now...
Funny---but Biden is considered a liar in the us as are his minions. Stop projecting joe's and the minions bad qualities on others. It's gotten old and boring.

Forum List

Back