🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ultimate Conspiracy Theory

MrUnknown

Rookie
Jul 30, 2013
IL.
There are to many Conspiracies coming to light to ignore. More and more the meds we were given as children to kill a virus are now holding the actual thing.. The media attention on HARP is also starting to get more attention they our government would like.. The BP oil spill is also apart of that ultimate conspiracy theory.. and some of you may already know which one Im referring to. The Depopulation of Earth.. There is a Chemical that BP used and is still using to this day that has atleast 3 DEADLY chemicals in it to both sea and land base animals This does include People.. Seems that BP is working with the government to kill off the entire Gulf Coast to turn it into a super Oil refinery. In this chemical they are using there is Cyinide (Pardon my typos) chromieum, arsnic. Even after being ordered to stop using it by the EPA they continue to spray it at night over the spill area even to this day.. Even our Flu shot is now caring the most deadly form of this virus.. It was first put into the nose mist they usually give to our kids.. This is also why the shots have been is such short supply its because there are several shots taken out of one vial and the infection rate would be to inconcistant so they are actual trying to cut shots out completely.. Scary to think about but its happening now..

Did you know that Saudi Arabia is currently trying to replace human blood with oil? The media doesn't want you to know about it because they're all robots getting paid billions. There's arsenic in your Big Mac btw...

The EPA is covering your deli meats in cow blood mixed with cyanide. Even poultry is covered in that deadly mix. It's a maniacal plot to kill the elderly. I'm like 92% sure about this. Quote me m'fers

Sad enouph but I dont put anything past PoPs (People of Power) for those that dont know that term.

Did you know that Saudi Arabia is currently trying to replace human blood with oil? The media doesn't want you to know about it because they're all robots getting paid billions. There's arsenic in your Big Mac btw...

Americans have been trying to replace theirs with Big Macs.

Forum List

Back