Ultra-left Disney moving 2,000 jobs from LA to Orlando

Orange County Florida got fucked when Disney moved in back in the 1970s.

Now they are bringing in 2,000 of the Libtard bat shit crazy California families?

More shitfuckery.

Of course Disney is running away from the hostile business climate of Commie California to the more friendly business climate of Florida. The problem is that they are bringing the filth that caused the problems with them.

Piss on Disney!

LOL What's it like to see evil plots against you everywhere you look? Florida probably gains 2000 new voters every week. Most of them are retired southern boomers who vote republican. Projections suggest that Florida will soon lose it's swing state status and become a reliable red state.

LOL What's it like to see evil plots against you everywhere you look? Florida probably gains 2000 new voters every week. Most of them are retired southern boomers who vote republican. Projections suggest that Florida will soon lose it's swing state status and become a reliable red state.
It is fun to watch the anger and hostility get worse and worse with each passing day, is it not?

Actually, a lot of people are moving from the Far Left northeast and midwest to Florida as well. President Trump of course relocated from ultraradical Manhattan. Ditto with the late Maha Rushdie and cousin of mine moved from centrist Ohio to the tremendous city of Naples in retirement.

Actually, a lot of people are moving from the Far Left northeast and midwest to Florida as well. President Trump of course relocated from ultraradical Manhattan. Ditto with the late Maha Rushdie and cousin of mine moved from centrist Ohio to the tremendous city of Naples in retirement.
I live in Florida and in the last year I am seeing an surge of Trumpbots from other states coming here to stay. No longer does our state look like an attractive place for liberals. They are pretty much outvoted by old farts and rednecks everywhere.

I live in Florida and in the last year I am seeing an surge of Trumpbots from other states coming here to stay. No longer does our state look like an attractive place for liberals. They are pretty much outvoted by old farts and rednecks everywhere.

Interesting observation. So migration from Far Left New York City and other liberal Hell Holes has really petered out?

Suck it up. You left wing loons have screwed up NM with your soft on crime bullshit and poverty making decisions. Moving here buying up all the property because it’s cheap and making it impossible for the natives to buy housing because you have jacked up the housing market.

Suck it up. You left wing loons have screwed up NM with your soft on crime bullshit and poverty making decisions. Moving here buying up all the property because it’s cheap and making it impossible for the natives to buy housing because you have jacked up the housing market.
The politics of a place is a pretty lousy reason to love or hate it. Where I live in Florida has always been solidly conservative and full of hardcore rednecks but the natural wonder and the isolation more than makes up for it.

I am a 5th generation Floridian.

I have seen the Liberal filthy from "upnorth" move down here and fuck the state up.

They run away from the destruction caused by failed Liberals policies but when they get here they vote for the same Democrat idiots that they ran away from.

The Liberal filth that move down here are always obnoxious, smelly, stupid and usually fat and diabetes ridden.

Piss on them!

I have seen the Liberal filthy from "upnorth" move down here and fuck the state up.

They run away from the destruction caused by failed Liberals policies but when they get here they vote for the same Democrat idiots that they ran away from.

The Liberal filth that move down here are always obnoxious, smelly, stupid and usually fat and diabetes ridden.

Piss on them!
Florida has been run mostly by republicans for decades. What are you bitching about?

Piss on them!
Florida has been run mostly by republicans for decades. What are you bitching about?

I'm bitching about the Yankee assholes that move down here and try to change Florida from being a Southern state to a borough of New York City.

We see it all the time here and it is disgusting.

Piss on them!
That explains a lot.

Piss on them!

I'm bitching about the Yankee assholes that move down here and try to change Florida from being a Southern state to a borough of New York City.

We see it all the time here and it is disgusting.
People from New York built South Florida. If you don't like it move north. Here in the panhandle you get the kind of place southerners build. Spotty services, bad roads, methamphetamine, shit jobs and crappy schools.

i remember when thousands of people over the years from other states moved to California and slowly changed the political climate there to what it is now.....all you can do is deal with it and do what you have to do to survive.....

Forum List

Back