UN braces for action...

A news banner on Fox earlier this evening stated that about 150 people have starved to death in Yemen the past 48 hours. There is no excuse for this and the UN needs to activate an army and root ISIS out of every country. If it means more boots on the ground, that is the only way to rid the earth of this evil. And take no prisoners, just exterminate the bastards.
. Where will they get the blue hat troops ? America ? American's aren't fighting under no UN terms or in those blue hat targets where the rules of engagement are not American.

I would give up on charging anyone with a war crime because the only people they want to punish is George W. Bush.

The UN announced that the use of chemical weapons by Isis in Mosul could represent a violation of international law...and be a war crime. Beyond that, they stood paralyzed much like Foo and his apoplexy over Ws wmd allegations. In the meantime...Obabbles strategic patience seems to still rule the day.

UN says chemical weapon use in Mosul would be war crime | News | DW.COM | 04.03.2017
Oh no, they owe Bush a great big apology and the party for interfering with the later elections by claiming they never existed when they knew they did.
image.png

Oh Jebus, 14yrs in Iraq, 16yrs in Afghanistan? When is this shite gonna end? After ISIS is gone, there's gonna be another Boogeyman to take its place. We opened Pandora's Box with the Iraq Invasion. The Sunnis will never stop fighting the Shiites. We handed Iraq over to the Shiites who are aligned with Iranian Shiites. And they've brutally oppressed the Sunnis. It's revenge for the long brutal Sunni-rule.

The ugly reality is, even if ISIS is defeated, the Sunnis will continue the fight. It's chaos there. And we created it. Personally, i feel 14yrs is long enough. It's time to get the hell out of there. But now we're planning on invading Syria too. So i know it's only gonna get worse. I don't see an end in sight for this Endless War foreign policy. The madness will continue.

Oh Jebus, 14yrs in Iraq, 16yrs in Afghanistan? When is this shite gonna end? After ISIS is gone, there's gonna be another Boogeyman to take its place. We opened Pandora's Box with the Iraq Invasion. The Sunnis will never stop fighting the Shiites. We handed Iraq over to the Shiites who are aligned with Iranian Shiites. And they've brutally oppressed the Sunnis. It's revenge for the long brutal Sunni-rule.

The ugly reality is, even if ISIS is defeated, the Sunnis will continue the fight. It's chaos there. And we created it. Personally, i feel 14yrs is long enough. It's time to get the hell out of there. But now we're planning on invading Syria too. So i know it's only gonna get worse. I don't see an end in sight for this Endless War foreign policy. The madness will continue.

So what do you propose? Are you going to be like a typical lib, close your eyes and say "La la la la la la!!" and cover your ears so you can't see or hear the carnage?

The blue helmets bought up all the French WW2 rifles....never fired, only dropped once.

How accurate are these French ww2 rifles, what cartridge do they fire, and how cheap can I get one?

I can't think of a name of a French WW2 rifle. :(

So what do you propose? Are you going to be like a typical lib, close your eyes and say "La la la la la la!!" and cover your ears so you can't see or hear the carnage?

14yrs is long enough. It's time to wrap things up in Iraq. Defeating ISIS, isn't gonna change much there. The Sunni/Shiite War has only just begun. So more bloody carnage is coming. But how long do we have to be there?

The same goes for Afghanistan as well. 16yrs is way long enough. It's the longest war in US history. We got Bin Laden, so it's time to leave that country. Wrap em up and come home. Period, end of strory.

14yrs is long enough. It's time to wrap things up in Iraq. Defeating ISIS, isn't gonna change much there. The Sunni/Shiite War has only just begun. So more bloody carnage is coming. But how long do we have to be there?

The same goes for Afghanistan as well. 16yrs is way long enough. It's the longest war in US history. We got Bin Laden, so it's time to leave that country. Wrap em up and come home. Period, end of strory.

The Taliban would just take over and provide a haven for the next Bin Laden. Are you that much of an idiot not to realize that?

A news banner on Fox earlier this evening stated that about 150 people have starved to death in Yemen the past 48 hours. There is no excuse for this and the UN needs to activate an army and root ISIS out of every country. If it means more boots on the ground, that is the only way to rid the earth of this evil. And take no prisoners, just exterminate the bastards.
. Where will they get the blue hat troops ? America ? American's aren't fighting under no UN terms or in those blue hat targets where the rules of engagement are not American.
There's plenty of blue hats and the US doesn't need to be under the UN. Plus, last time the US did anything under the UN, they refused to wear blue helmets and hats.

The Taliban would just take over and provide a haven for the next Bin Laden. Are you that much of an idiot not to realize that?
. Nuke'em then, and leave. More humanatarion then a long drawn out carnage that suffers people so badly.

So, stay forever? Now we're looking to invade Syria and Yemen too. It's such a mess. We're $20 Trillion in Debt. Our country is collapsing from within. We need to end this 'Empire-Building.' All these wars only benefit the few Elites. Average Citizens pay the price. The wars have to be brought to an end. It's time.

Forum List

Back