UN condemns Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

The entire fucking planet is wrong......But Trump cult members are always right.....

(what a bunch of kool-aid drinking assholes......LOL)

Let's see half the planet hates isreal and the other have is affraid of sand monkey terrorist...

So Wich half do you belong to Nat?

Are you a sand monkey lover

Or don't want to get rapped by a sand monkey ?

Why should you like Israel?

You claim to be an American of Polish / German heritage?

Do you like that Israel refused to bring Jewish Communist Salomon Morel to justice for his killing, and enslavement of thousands of Poles, and Germans, and Israel going further to call it an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory?

Do you like that Israel plotted terrorism against the U.S, in the Lavon Affair?

Do you like that Israel bombed the U.S.S Liberty?

Do you like that Israeli Mossad posed as CIA agents to get Islamic terrorists in Pakistan to fight against Iran?

Do you like that Israeli Mossad agent Yair Klein trained the drug cartel enemies of America?

Do you like that Israelis David Rouasch, and Yisrael Ashkenazi were behind the biggest drug bust in NYC?

Do you like that 4 Israelis were busted in a Counterfeit scheme against America?

Do you like that Jonathan Pollard spied on America for Israel?

Do you like that Israeli gangster Ludwig Fainberg bought in drugs, prostitutes, and sex slaves to the U.S.A, while trying to supply the drug cartel enemies of America with an Nuclear Submarine?

do you like sucking muzzie cock five times every day?

So, being critical of Israel, is somehow being pro-Muslim?

I'm very anti-Islamic refugee.

Apparently that's not the case with many Jewish American Rabbis.

1,500 Rabbis Sign Letter Calling on Trump To Support Refugees

Did you even read your link?

They are talking about Jews fleeing Russia and eastern Europe

This link says Syrian refugees.

1,000 American rabbis sign letter welcoming Syrian refugees

There are no more Jewish refugees.

HIAS the founder of this letter, indeed supports Syrian Refugees.

Like Einstein, a slice of the Jewish population is disgusted with Netanyahu and Zionism.

They know this is true...

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent | Veterans Today

Simon Elliot, aka Al-Baghdadi, son of Jewish parents, Mossad agent

In French

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called “Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites: the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.

The entire fucking planet is wrong......But Trump cult members are always right.....

(what a bunch of kool-aid drinking assholes......LOL)

Let's see half the planet hates isreal and the other have is affraid of sand monkey terrorist...

Do you like that Israel refused to bring Jewish Communist Salomon Morel to justice for his killing, and enslavement of thousands of Poles, and Germans, and Israel going further to call it an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory?

Do you like that Israeli Mossad posed as CIA agents to get Islamic terrorists in Pakistan to fight against Iran?

Do you like that Israeli Mossad agent Yair Klein trained the drug cartel enemies of America?

Do you like that Israelis David Rouasch, and Yisrael Ashkenazi were behind the biggest drug bust in NYC?

Do you like that 4 Israelis were busted in a Counterfeit scheme against America?

Do you like that Israeli gangster Ludwig Fainberg bought in drugs, prostitutes, and sex slaves to the U.S.A, while trying to supply the drug cartel enemies of America with an Nuclear Submarine?

I could care less, did you know one time our Ally Great Britain burned down the white house?

Did you know our Ally Japan bombed pearl harbor ?

Did you know our ally Mexico invaded Texas and killed Davey Crochet and Jim Bowe ?

Did you know our Ally Germany sank the Lusitania?

Many of those I wrote of were fairly recent.

What difference does it make?

6 million Jews were wiped out it's not happening again.

Who's the idiots who wanted to make their Israel to be surrounded by hostile Muslims?

Sure, Jews suffered genocide, but so did a lot of other people.

Should we be forced to give to Israel, the country behind

JFK
the USS Liberty
Pan Am 103
the Marines in Lebanon 1982

??????????????????????????

No. The whole 'Foreign Aid' issue needs to be seriously addressed. American Citizens have no say in it. And that needs to change. If you wanna send your own money to the UN or Israel, so be it. No Citizen should be forced to do so.

Like Einstein, a slice of the Jewish population is disgusted with Netanyahu and Zionism.

Some of the biggest Jew haters are Jews.

Some of the biggest names exposing Jews are Jews, like Henry Makow, Brother Nathaniel Kapner, Norman Finkelstein, or Shmarya Rosenberg?

Some of the biggest Nazi collaborators in WW2, were Jews like for example the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were some of the most brutal Jew oppressors, according to none other than Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum, who lived his last days in the Nazi Warsaw Ghetto, said even at times Jewish Ghetto Police were worse than Nazi Germans themselves.

The whole Bernie Sanders vs Debbie Wasserman at the DNC feud was 100% about Zionism.

Sanders is a truther.

Wasserman is a Zionist Traitor who was counting on Hillary to keep everything covered up

I could care less, did you know one time our Ally Great Britain burned down the white house?

Did you know our ally Mexico invaded Texas and killed Davey Crochet and Jim Bowe ?

Who's the idiots who wanted to make their Israel to be surrounded by hostile Muslims?

Brits proposed it in 1917 , they did offer I think a place in Africa also ..

And where is the holy Land at?

And do you know how many times Jerusalem is in the Quarn 0..

In the Bible like 700 times

When Muslims pray they pray to the Mecca in Saudi Arabia not to the dome on the rock

and when Christians pray they pray to a Charlatan liar and fraud who had no power and was considered a fraud by most of the residents... who voted for BARABBAS over him because he didn't heal anyone.

When Muslims pray they pray to the Mecca in Saudi Arabia not to the dome on the rock

Muslims have their holiest lands. They're Mecca and Medina. Jerusalem is the Jewish/Christian holiest land. Muslims should concede that. That would be the right thing to do.

JFK
the USS Liberty
Pan Am 103

No. The whole 'Foreign Aid' issue needs to be seriously addressed. American Citizens have no say in it. And that needs to change. If you wanna send your own money to the UN or Israel, so be it. No Citizen should be forced to do so.

Yes you have a say in it that's why we elect congressmen and women, that's why we are a constitutional republic, do you think i like my money going to sanctuary cities, to planned Parenthood?

Not all of Palestine is Muslim, anyways.

Bethlehem used to be mostly Christian Palestinian, actually.

JFK
the USS Liberty
Pan Am 103

Yes you have a say in it that's why we elect congressmen and women, that's why we are a constitutional republic, do you think i like my money going to sanctuary cities, to planned Parenthood?

No Citizen should be forced to give their hard-earned money to foreign entities that don't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. If Citizens wanna give their money voluntarily, so be it. But it should not be forced.

Muslims have their holiest lands. They're Mecca and Medina. Jerusalem is the Jewish/Christian holiest land. Muslims should concede that. That would be the right thing to do.

Muslims believe Jesus is a prophet.

Jews believe Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement.

Hmm....

Jerusalem is the Jewish/Christian holiest land. Muslims should concede that.

Then you need to get your treasonous rear end out of the US which you clearly do not care about and GO MOVE THERE and TELL THE "Muslims" YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerusalem is the Jewish/Christian holiest land. Muslims should concede that.

Then you need to get your treasonous rear end out of the US which you clearly do not care about and GO MOVE THERE and TELL THE "Muslims" YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's how i feel. Muslims have their holiest lands. They should concede Jerusalem to Jews and Christians. That would lead to a real peace.

WHAT TF does that have to do with the US???

You should move to that which you care about, and spare us your SUB HUMAN religious BULLSHIT.

and when Christians pray they pray to a Charlatan liar and fraud who had no power and was considered a fraud by most of the residents... who voted for BARABBAS over him because he didn't heal anyone.

Jesus wasn't a Christian, first you have to know what the word Christian

Means ..I will give you a hint a follower or Christ

Jesus wasn't a Christian, first you have to know what the word Christian

Means ..I will give you a hint a follower or Christ

Jesus was not a muslim either. He was closer to Buddhist than to muslim

Forum List

Back