Un has successfully dogged Trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Kim Jong Un dogged Twittler like LeBron James running up over BrokeLoser and slam dunking the ball.

His father and grandfather despised the idea of a six nation conference to which Carter and Bush held solid: NK, SK, Japan, Russia, China, US.

Now the little punk got his one on one conference with Trump, as if NK is a main player in the world, because the Twitler cannot shun the spotlight of publicity.

Do you think Trump will suck up to him the way Obama sucked up to Castro?

What a joke. The little puke of a country North Korea that is smaller than Florida and has about the same population has out-witted the President of the United States.

Oh Wait!

This is Trump: the man who recently showed the world he could draw clock and recognize a Rhino.

What a joke. The little puke of a country North Korea that is smaller than Florida and has about the same population has out-witted the President of the United States.

Oh Wait!

This is Trump: the man who recently showed the world he could draw clock and recognize a Rhino.

and, on a side note...

is developing nukes capable of hitting the USA

Oh Wait!

and, on a side note...

True, but it was Trump himself that exacerbated tensions.

Honestly, I think Lil Kim has absolutely no intention of attacking the USA. It was all for public consumption. China has too much too lose from a war.

However, I hope Trump is successful, but I have absolutely no confidence that Trump knows what he is doing, that he has any negotiation skills worth a damn, or that he will listen to anyone who does have some expertise.

Though I do expect him to kiss Kim's ass in the near future.

Last edited:

Oh Wait!

and, on a side note...

Nukes are, for the DPRK, no different than they are for others. A giant rattle to ward off any ideas of attack. Fat man would no sooner initiate a nuclear war than the crazy Soviets did. The only people who would willfully and gleefully detonate one, do not have one. Though this is subject to change...we will know when they acquire.

3D checkmate will be the next move.

Your guy couldn't even play regular chess.

Forum List

Back