🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN: Israel is the worst state

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A video is worth more than a thousand words!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1pq8Fk5arU&feature=player_embedded#]Prager University: The UN vs. Israel - YouTube[/ame]!

The UN does work all over the world. They also should hold israel accountable for illegal construction.

You really need to grow up.

The irony of your statement.

The UN doesn't tell the USA or Israel what to do. What part of that statement do you not understand?

Oh really? And who created the UN for what purpose exactly? The UN has the right to investigate settlement construction and they are supposed to enforce international law. That includes Israel. What Israel is doing is illegal. Of course you're all for UN action against any other country besides Israel. That's the worst excuse I've heard. And it seems only israel gets away with this excuse that it's their country and they decide. They decide within their land. Not within Palestinian territory. But they also don't define their borders. Hmm....I wonder why Israel won't define it's borders. Btw, the US can use its leverage with Israel. They get 3 billion in Aid and in Obama's next visit I'm sure he will bring up the position of the American administration for a 1967 border two state solution. Israel has no other choice, they need US support and they will have to abide by those terms. And they will have to remove their settlers. Or the US will lose credibility in this world and as an honest broker. It will be rare if Israel goes against that. Then we can end the aid if that happens and they can see what it's like to be on their own.

The irony of your statement.

The UN doesn't tell the USA or Israel what to do. What part of that statement do you not understand?

Oh really? And who created the UN for what purpose exactly? The UN has the right to investigate settlement construction and they are supposed to enforce international law. That includes Israel. What Israel is doing is illegal. Of course you're all for UN action against any other country besides Israel. That's the worst excuse I've heard. And it seems only israel gets away with this excuse that it's their country and they decide. They decide within their land. Not within Palestinian territory. But they also don't define their borders. Hmm....I wonder why Israel won't define it's borders. Btw, the US can use its leverage with Israel. They get 3 billion in Aid and in Obama's next visit I'm sure he will bring up the position of the American administration for a 1967 border two state solution. Israel has no other choice, they need US support and they will have to abide by those terms. And they will have to remove their settlers. Or the US will lose credibility in this world and as an honest broker. It will be rare if Israel goes against that. Then we can end the aid if that happens and they can see what it's like to be on their own.

The UN is a corrupt organization and is in no way doing what it was designed to do. When lawbreakers make laws and expect democracies to obey them, then you're the enemy. You expect the USA and Israel to obey a corrupt organization? LOL. Just because a few Islamists and their useful idiots claim Israel and the USA are breaking some kind of "intl law"? Go fuck yourself. You really need to grow up.

Last edited:
When lawbreakers make laws and expect democracies to obey them, then you're the enemy.
The UN isn't there just to pander to democracies and their wants.

There are also communist, dictatorships, Islamic, monarchies, and other types of countries that make up the UN

And everyone one of them gets a vote.

So deal with it Poindexter........... :cool:

Forum List

Back