Un-Official State Of the Union "Play by Play" Thread

Again. He's an old guy. Prone to gaffes. Just like the last guy. But he projects confidence, competence, and leadership. Everything the last guy could never pull off. Biden is a career politician. This is the speech I expected out of the last guy..but he could never make it about anything but himself. He didn't care about actually doing the job. Biden does. With his share of mistakes. But I expect that from a career politician.
Why is it that with Trump making it only about himself, but Biden caring about actually doing the job, the nation is so much worse off after a year of Biden than it was after four years of Trump?

Let me guess: All of Trump's foul ups finally kicked in right after Biden was sworn in?

Nancy is a representative. Kamala was a Senator..and Nancy is way richer than Kamala. :)
Right, that's why I said she is smiling.

Kamala would have figured out how to rake in the money after a few more years in the Senate.

You should watchless MSM and surf more internet.

Back to SOTU address, very interesting
Like this from Forbes.

Fund the police! That’s a welcomed bitch-slap at the far left wing kooks of his own Party. Score one for the man.

I guess we’re going to fix inflation with price controls. That’s not communist or anything.
Not to mention that price controls have always historically led to skyrocketing inflation. Unbelievable that anybody would propose something so idiotic if they had any knowledge of history.

Just got home and lasted 90 seconds before virtue Joe started chirping about his favorite crutch Covid and all the masks he has and all the pills and testing for the future.
There you have it. Covid was over for one night so they could all appear Maskless but this “President” has no intentions nor desire to place this infamy in the trash and be done with it.

Just got home and lasted 90 seconds before virtue Joe started chirping about his favorite crutch Covid and all the masks he has and all the pills and testing for the future.
There you have it. Covid was over for one night so they could all appear Maskless but this “President” has no intentions nor desire to place this infamy in the trash and be done with it.

Exactly if the pandemic is supposed to be over then end it already and stop talking about it!

Why is it that with Trump making it only about himself, but Biden caring about actually doing the job, the nation is so much worse off after a year of Biden than it was after four years of Trump?

Let me guess: All of Trump's foul ups finally kicked in right after Biden was sworn in?

Right, that's why I said she is smiling.

Kamala would have figured out how to rake in the money after a few more years in the Senate.
Trump's foul ups began barely a day after he was inaugurated when he went to the CIA Memorial Wall and bragged about his inauguration crowd size. Again, all about him. :)
It was pretty much downhill from there. A ride that most of us knew was coming.

I can't believe that he spoke derisively about citizens owning rifles with high-capacity magazines. Does he wish that the Ukrainian heroes had magazines that only hold six rounds each?

Trump's foul ups began barely a day after he was inaugurated when he went to the CIA Memorial Wall and bragged about his inauguration crowd size. Again, all about him. :)
It was pretty much downhill from there. A ride that most of us knew was coming.
So . . . again . . . why are we so much worse off under Biden?

Or do you really feel better off without all of Trump's mean tweets?

I can't believe that he spoke derisively about citizens owning rifles with high-capacity magazines. Does he wish that the Ukrainian heroes had magazines that only hold six rounds each?
We don't have Russians invading our soil...although with the number of Putin supporters I've seen on the right, one wonders. :)

Forum List

Back