Un-Official State Of the Union "Play by Play" Thread

Again. He's an old guy. Prone to gaffes. Just like the last guy. But he projects confidence, competence, and leadership. Everything the last guy could never pull off. Biden is a career politician. This is the speech I expected out of the last guy..but he could never make it about anything but himself. He didn't care about actually doing the job. Biden does. With his share of mistakes. But I expect that from a career politician.

Nancy is a representative. Kamala was a Senator..and Nancy is way richer than Kamala. :)
🙄

First president I ever heard booed at his SOTU for spreading a blatant lie.

View attachment 609483

Then we'll get stuck with Kamala hairy ass Harris though.

LOL I need to start using that with all of the morons on this board. :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden was Joe Bidening.....

"Putin will never win the hearts and minds of the Iranian People." (Not the Ukrainian People)

Remember now, Biden's doctor said that he was mentally fit to be in office.

I just wonder, BL, Joe finished his speech saying God Bless America, then out of nowhere he threw in God Bless Our Troops!

Then as he walked away, he threw in: Go Get 'Em!

Wonder what that meant.
That was an instruction to his handlers to go get him. He wasn't supposed to read it.

Sit down and be silent, cuck. Speak when spoken to.
Ahh, fuck you Jack. :fu: Take your commie overlord globalist aspirations and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

Typical SOTU address last night. Refreshing change.
From WHAT? It is being heralded as the worst, most laughable joke ever. Even the democrats hated it. The only good parts of it was where Biddum pretended to plagiarize Trump's America First speech of secure borders, American jobs, and buy and make at home, but we all know that is just more ass-gas from the foul rectum of Joe Biddum. Glad you found that refreshing.

Clearly the left believes who delivers the speech matters more than the speech itself.
Ignore the words and pay attention to the source only.

Why not? Leftists never mean what they say anyway. Every single agenda on there they clapped for they were against a couple years ago, and every single agenda that Biddum called forth as a goal he very likely CANCELLED when taking office.

Just as not a single Obumma promise or agenda was ever met nor kept, nothing will come of any of Joe's promises last night neither.

Then we'll get stuck with Kamala hairy ass Harris though.

Yes, won't that be a head-on collision in the making worth seeing? Like a double-wammy 1-2 punch, first Bedpan Joe then Klueless Kammy to trip and fall on her first assignment as leader of the free world to give voters every reason possible to not want to vote for another democrat for a very long time.

BTW, did you know that Joe Manchin-D did something last night never done by a democrat at a SOTU before?

HE SAT WITH THE REPUBLICANS.

giggle.gif

Biden, "a pound of Ukrainian people" :oops:
You can take some consolation in knowing that even though Biden sent Trump packing making him a Florida retiree, Trump will still allow you to be one of his long distance asseaters.

Repeat after me, Trump is a fucking traitor.

Anyone who watched that train wreck last night and thought he did a good job is an idiot.
Still shedding tears a year after the loss. But memories remain for the broken hearted. And rants.

You can take some consolation in knowing that even though Biden sent Trump packing making him a Florida retiree, Trump will still allow you to be one of his long distance asseaters.

Repeat after me, Trump is a fucking traitor.
Your TDS is noted internet nobody left winger. :auiqs.jpg:

I have no idea WTF you are babbling about, Idiot.

Did you like Veggie Joe’s clusterfuck last night?
You talking about Biden's address last night where Boebert & MTG got up & yelled at Biden like a couple Valley Girls screaming at the opposing high school cheerleading squad?

That what you're talking about, halfwit?

Forum List

Back