Un-Official State Of the Union "Play by Play" Thread

I would have taken a knee if I was at the STOU.

But I am glad that he got booed! He deserves every bit of it.

1646198105038.png

The nation can unmask now! Covid cases are now down to a level we haven't seen since last July when he said we all had to double mask up!
Thanks to Biden, we had Dr. "Flip Flopping" Fauci telling us to wear 3 masks, and that ALL kids were to start wearing masks at the beginning of the school year.

What a tool! :cuckoo:

Joe is right on the money about Medicare and prescription drugs!

Odd you say that as this was a campaign issue that Trump addressed a couple years ago with a program lowering drug costs, and one of the first things Joe did when in office was to CANCEL IT.

Now Joe says drugs are too expensive?

The democrats sure found gold in you. :auiqs.jpg:

Again. He's an old guy. Prone to gaffes. Just like the last guy. But he projects confidence, competence, and leadership.

LyaOXhe.gif

Everything the last guy could never pull off. Biden is a career politician.
And you got one. A guy who has never held one job in the private sector, never produced anything, never punched one clock, never met one deadline, never produced a profit other than for himself at the expense of the taxpayer yet is telling every other company how to run their business! Joe is the quintessence of an Elite Ruling Class, about as un-American as it gets. No wonder you are all for him!

Last edited:
Trump's foul ups began barely a day after he was inaugurated when he went to the CIA Memorial Wall and bragged about his inauguration crowd size.

Funny. At the time of Trump's election, his inaugural crowd size had been the largest ever except for Obumma's FIRST inauguration. So TRump's WAS the second largest ever in the history of the nation.

Joe's, not so much. In fact, it was so meager that they tried not to show it.

1611755233767.png

The ONLY people there are those few in the foreground. Nothing but flags in the distance.

Biden won't open up drill fields but will deplete our strategic reserves.....What a stupid shit.

Biden won't open up drill fields but will deplete our strategic reserves.....What a stupid shit.

It's all a fraud. Empty zigzag promises all given according to poll testing hoping to boost his popularity before the midterms.

Like Trump said many times, these people promise and promise at election time then in between, you never hear from them again. Now they are downplaying even Covid now so that they hope things get more back to normal to brighten the nation's mood and Joe can claim it a personal success.

It Trump were in office they'd be calling for his head for killing millions and taking covid too lightly.

You just knew Covid would never "go away" until the democrats could use it for political gain.

All I heard was typical commie bullshit. More wealth redistribution and bigger government. DHHS is a failure so he wants to create a new agency and of course the failing agency will remain.

View attachment 609498

And you got one. A guy who has never held one job in the private sector, never produced anything, never punched one clock, never met one deadline, never produced a profit other than for himself at the expense of the taxpayer yet is telling every other company how to run their business! Joe is the quintessence of an Elite Ruling Class, about as un-American as it gets. No wonder you are all for him!

iron.jpg

WHAT is delicious Jack, that a befuddled asshole president should so harm so many in the country they should all be looking forward to his getting hit by a bus?

You find that kind of national horror, distress, suffering and outrage "delicious?"

You really that sick a fuckhead?

Sure you are.
Sit down and be silent, cuck. Speak when spoken to.

Biden is your President until 1/20/2025.
Typical SOTU address last night. Refreshing change.

This will be my only response to you.

Forum List

Back