Un-Official State Of the Union "Play by Play" Thread

It’s just the same old shit. All these Dems can come up with is way to spend taxpayer money, talk about fair share, and ways to redistribute wealth.

R.e93707f24e6c818e426465383604b652
OMG…..I could t stop laughing!

You have the President, Both houses of Congress and the Supreme Court Justices all in one place and Putin threatening a nuclear strike. Could Putin pick a better time

15% minimum corporate tax rate for corporations would result in a massive percentage of American businesses closing and skyrocketing inflation, as the average corporate profit margin is in the single digits.

These people are not just wrong, they are fucking dangerously stupid.

I'm surprised no one has started one yet. If this is not allowed on this board, please delete it with my apologies.

I'll start:

Biden's preppers did a good job. Lately, they have seemed to have the protocol for his pre-speech nap, meal, and medication adjusted about as well as it can be.

I can't help noticing that Nancy is jumping up and applauding more quickly and more enthusiastically than Kamala. Nancy is smiling, Kamala looks grim. Maybe Nancy is focusing on how rich being a Senator has made her. If Biden can get his b!tches competing for his approval, he may get back some control of his household.

Of course he started with the pro-Ukraine applause lines. Then he moved on to pitching his party's pet programs. I have to say, he is doing better than I expected.

The idiot still wants to have corporations “pay” taxes. As if any company ever pays taxes. They don’t. It’s just a cost of production and selling. It gets passed along to the consumers.

So go ahead and applaud his imbecility, libs. Make sure everyone gets to pay more for products. The most regressive form of taxation you can imagine. That’s what he’s actually proposing. Typical liberal ignorance.

You have the President, Both houses of Congress and the Supreme Court Justices all in one place and Putin threatening a nuclear strike. Could Putin pick a better time

Sounds like the plot of the show "Designated Survivor"

Forum List

Back