Un-Official State Of the Union "Play by Play" Thread

Field of Dreams! With that administration and cabinet, it is more like Field of Reams!

Good speech so far. Good message. Not dividing us. Uniting. God Bless the USA.
Nonsense. He criticized a prior spending bill which he dishonestly claimed enriched the 1%. That division by wealth and his effort to deride the Republicans is purely divisive and dishonest.

And fucking shithead Schumer jumped up to lead the applause but guiltily then tried to sit down until the proper cue for spontaneous applause arrived. Then he had to rise again. Born follower.

Oh boy, here he goes with the climate change and "environmental justice," whatever the hell that means.

Might as well just say what he really means: "we're going to print a bunch more money for my donors' pet projects, buckle up for more inflation you gullible idiots"

Oh boy, here he goes with the climate change and "environmental justice," whatever the hell that means.

Might as well just say what he really means: "we're going to print a bunch more money for my donors' pet projects, buckle up for more inflation you gullible idiots"

Exactly, subliminal messages.

Exactly what I was just saying. How about addressing the dumpster fire that's raging out of control under your watch in this country, Joe.
Screenshot_20220111-075401.png

Forum List

Back