Un-Official State Of the Union "Play by Play" Thread

Biden, "our forces are not going to Europe to fight Ukraine" well that's good. lol
I caught that as well. He's not only slurring his words and mixing up Russia with Ukraine, he's also doing his typical angry squinty shouting act, making this whole thing come across as extremely provocative. Notwithstanding that he has yet to say a single thing about the state of THIS union after 15 minutes of talking.

He’s talking about investing in America - I.e., giving out more money during high inflation.

Looks like Nancy's make-up was put on with a trowel.
Is she back there shuffling back and forth through all the pages of this dreck like an ADD case, or just sitting there with the valium grin and nodding in bovine approval?

Not as much of a hoot as all the alt-right tears.
They're delicious.

Biden..President until 1/20/2025...and there's NOTHING you can do about it. :)
Maybe not, but as of 1/23 he'll be limited to signing executive orders. I'd call him a "lame duck" but that would be insulting to ducks... your party has created its own grave. Enjoy.

1646188074602.jpg

Go Joe!

I caught that as well. He's not only slurring his words and mixing up Russia with Ukraine, he's also doing his typical angry squinty shouting act, making this whole thing come across as extremely provocative. Notwithstanding that he has yet to say a single thing about the state of THIS union after 15 minutes of talking.
He'll begin whispering at us in a few minutes :terror:

Forum List

Back