UN tells Israel to let in nuclear inspectors

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
The UN general assembly has overwhelmingly approved a resolution calling on Israel to open its nuclear programme for inspection.

The resolution, approved by a vote of 174 to six with six abstentions, calls on Israel to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT) "without further delay" and open its nuclear facilities to inspection by the International Atomic Energy Agency. Those voting against were Israel, the US, Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.
UN tells Israel to let in nuclear inspectors | World news | guardian.co.uk

A call on the international community to put pressure on Israel to accept the NPT, get rid of its arsenal and delivery systems

The UN general assembly has overwhelmingly approved a resolution calling on Israel to open its nuclear programme for inspection.

The resolution, approved by a vote of 174 to six with six abstentions, calls on Israel to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT) "without further delay" and open its nuclear facilities to inspection by the International Atomic Energy Agency. Those voting against were Israel, the US, Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.

A call on the international community to put pressure on Israel to accept the NPT, get rid of its arsenal and delivery systems

Not until the United Nations does what it should have done a long time ago and declare Islam a terrorist organization - enemy number one. Address that issue first or ignore the UN. "The International Community has spoken". Better listen up. - Jeri

Not until the United Nations does what it should have done a long time ago and declare Islam a terrorist organization - enemy number one. Address that issue first or ignore the UN. "The International Community has spoken". Better listen up. - Jeri
Well, if you're gonna talk shit like that, then you got no business talking about Iran's nuclear program.

Well, if you're gonna talk shit like that, then you got no business talking about Iran's nuclear program.

Says who?

Israel should tell the UN to drop dead.

Nice language. The UN should charge the Islamic world with the genocide of 4 million people in Darfur and the ethnic cleansing of 7 million more. Time to ban Islam. This is ridiculous. The UN ignores Darfur genocide, downplays numbers, pretends the Muslims are doing nothing while targeting Israel with one charge after another - all of which are usually baseless. The UN is a sham. That is the bottom line here. Understand?

Nice language. The UN should charge the Islamic world with the genocide of 4 million people in Darfur and the ethnic cleansing of 7 million more. Time to ban Islam. This is ridiculous. The UN ignores Darfur genocide, downplays numbers, pretends the Muslims are doing nothing while targeting Israel with one charge after another - all of which are usually baseless. The UN is a sham. That is the bottom line here. Understand?
Islam is not the problem. The UN is not the problem. People like you are the problem. People who think they're above the law and can do whatever the fuck they please, are the problem. That's why if I was President, I send in the marines to fuck up your shit!

Who gives a fuck what the UN says?

They won't do anything unless the USA does something.

They don't have the balls to do shit about the horrors of NK, Syria, China, Russia, Georgia, Mexico, Columbia, etc, etc. But they want to pester Israel to see if they actually have nukes.

fuck them and fuck anyone that supports the UN

Islam is not the problem. The UN is not the problem. People like you are the problem. People who think they're above the law and can do whatever the fuck they please, are the problem. That's why if I was President, I send in the marines to fuck up your shit!

thus proving your own hypocrassy

thus proving your own hypocrassy
What's hypocritical about it?

Israel is a bully. The only way you deal with bully's, is to get in their face!

If Israel won't let inspectors in, then we force them to.

Now where have I heard that before?

"won't let inspectors in"

I dunno, I can't put my fingers on it, but "not letting inspectors in" sounds like a damn good reason to invade a country.

You know that ain't happenin' so why even go there?

Forum List

Back